Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: HelperDooDoo

Previous IGN: (HelperDooDoo)

Age (Must be 13 or older):15

Timezone: eastern standard time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): friendly

How active are/were you: im on from about 3pm to 9:30pm on school days and as much as i can on weekends

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because i love the server so much and just want to help out as much as i possibly can

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: jurassic is about the only thing i do for fun and being staff would just make it a much better experience

What will you do to improve the community?: i will improve the community by building and getting a lot of people together to do one thing (or at least I'll try)

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i have had no previous staff experiences

Can you record?: i could download something to do so yes

Do you have a microphone?: on my headphones but not a professional one

Have you ever been banned from any server? no

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes i do

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes is do

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes i can

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:yes i do

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.