Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Helper Application Tropic

TropicWater

IGN: TropicWaters

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) don’t have one.
Age (Must be 13 or older): I'm 15.
Timezone: U.S. central.
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I like to think I’m pretty neutral/positive I always care what people think of me.
How active are/were you: well recently not so much but in the past I have done 4+ hours a day.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum?: Yes.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play both but you can most likely find me in survival.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because I like the server and thought it would be a fun idea to at least try to get a spot as a helper.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would start by making a bond with the community and make friends with and be nice to anyone on the server and not abuse my helper powers and do my darnedest to make the server a safe and fun place for everyone.
What will you do to improve the community?: I Will make Jurassic Mc a fun server to be on to be around to everyone no matter if I like them or not and help anyone who happens to need it.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): No but I would be cool if this was my first.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned from any server?: Yes don't know how many times but I have been for griefing but it won’t happen again.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I will.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I would like to think so.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I do understand.

FUNFUNYT

Hey tropicwaters, thank you for applying for jurassicMC! Here are my honest pros and cons.

Pros:
N/A

Cons:
Grammatical errors
Lacking a lot of details
No staffing experience
History
Some repetitive words

Your application is overall lacking a lot of details and has a bunch of grammatical errors, if you're willing to spend some time on editing your application, I'm sure it'll look better. You also have used some repetitive words like
it would be a fun idea to at least try to get a spot as a helper
Feel free to edit your application at any time. See you around Jurassic.

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application and here is my honest opinion.
Your application is severely lacking in detail contains lots of grammatical errors and is quite repetitive, you are also a bit too informal, this is a job not just a title/rank.
While your history has been quiet for the last while it is quite extensive.
Here are the Pros and cons of your application:

Pros:
N/A

Cons:
Grammatical errors
Lacking a lot of details and repetitive
No staffing experience
A history on JurassicMC

You may edit your application at any time before an owner responds

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Back in February when you applied for staff you were denied as you plagiarized your application and was also told you may not apply again.