Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Helper Application | Derek

Derek_isDumb

IGN: My current IGN is, Derek_isDumb

Previous IGN: I have only had one IGN, here is the link to my profile, mine.ly/Derek_isDumb.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 14.

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time, [MDT,MST] United States.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?: I am viewed in the community as a helpful and kind user, people view me as a H.I.T (Helper in training), I have the upmost respect for anyone in the server even if I don't like them. I also keep in mind new players, when a new player joins I message them asking if they need anything and if I can I will provide items/information to the new player as a helper when I first joined helped me.

How active are/were you: I am very active in the server and stride to play at least three hours a day. I participate in a lot of activities that Jurassic holds, and I enjoy every minuet I am playing on the server.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: I can contribute up to 10 hours a week, I try and play at lest two hours a day. I can also contribute more time if mods/admins need more help.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I am applying for helper with many things in mind, I see a lot of players getting mistreated or bullied in survival. Every single day I also witness people scamming, griefing, tp trapping and more. As a player of the server I think that is wrong and at times there aren't enough staff online to deal with most of it.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would benefit the community with communication and dedication. I believe players would like to see that Jurassic is taking the rules seriously and more helpers will help players become more familiar with rules and the consequences not following them would have. I believe communication is key, I would have good communication with players and the staff team.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will have good communication with players and my teammates, I will keep the rules enforced but to a minimum so players can enjoy their experience. I will also jump right into the fire (metaphor meaning I will be ready for anything coming my way,) I will also help new players with anything they need and I feel it is necessary to have a large team of helpful, hardworking, respectful staff members which I am here to deliver and help my colleagues.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have had past experience, be since then I have had to resign from my administrative position due to my grandmother passing during this crisis. (COVID-19)

Can you record?: Yes, I have OBS and I record every time I join the server just in case.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, SteelSeries Arctics 5, clear cast mic with Atmos Surround Sound.

Have you ever been banned from any server? No I have not been banned from any server since I have started playing.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow to never disrupt, harm or destroy the server, members, or the community in any way.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I agree to follow the staff guideline and not to leak it. I also agree to be respectful to all of my colleagues despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I can get along with everyone and I agree to never be biased in making decisions as staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand that any staff member can demote me for anything.

Signed,

Derek_isDumb | 31.7.2020 1:50 AM MDT

APlethora

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
You applied a few days ago, you need to wait 2 weeks to apply after it being denied. This application will be denied instantly.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
  • you applied a few days ago and did not wait two weeks, now you will wait a month before applying again and perhaps by then you will be more obliged to follow rules. Applying again within this time limit will forbid you from applying again.
You may re apply in one month.