Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Presto166

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: Presto166

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 13 years old

Timezone: AEST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am viewed as a friendly player because help others and give stuff to other people who are in need of different things, I do jobs for people and am very helpful to some people.

How active are/were you: I am active almost everyday and put at least 20 hours in 3 days on to Jurassic and enjoy the server.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I can and I will try to get at least 35 hours a week and on busy weeks 20 hours.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because I have been one the server for a little while now a I really enjoy playing the server and want to help new people out with there problems and more.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would help others with stuff they need and I would make sure that no hackers or any rule breaks will get banned.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will improve the community by saying new things to add helping others and not letting anything bad happen to Jurassic.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I was a admin on the server HeroCraft 1 month - 7 month but now the server has shut down because no one ever goes on it anymore, I have been a helper on many other server for about 1 mouth- 3 months.

Can you record?: Yes I can record but I need to get a new software which will be easy to find.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a microphone and I talk a lot in the public lounge when ever I get the chance.

Have you ever been banned from any server? No I have never been banned, muted or kicked from any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I will not harm, disrupt or destroy Jurassic and its community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I do vow and will always follow the rules and be nice to all the staff.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes I can get along with a lot of people even if I don't like them and I will not change my decisions as a staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I do understand that I can be demoted and will not mind if I do get demoted.

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
active
cons
lack of detail
Grammar mistakes

its an ok application, but it needs more detail and some grammar mistakes need to be fixed.

Thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.