Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied HanMan08's Helper Application

HanMan08

Previous IGN: https://www.jurassicmc.net/members/hanman08.2494/, HanMan08 is my IGN. https://namemc.com/profile/HanMan08.1, is my nameMC.

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 13, today I turned 13 (April 18).

Time zone: My time zone is EST.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I'm viewed as friendly in the community. My parents often tell me that others compliment how kind I am to them, but I definitely have a competitive drive that helps me succeed.

How active are/were you: I'm active every couple hours, I'll get on everyday for at least a hour and thirty minutes. On the weekends I will play for more than 2 hours a day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes, I can contribute at least 10 hours a week.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play survival more just because I think It fits me and I love the community on survival.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply because I have played on the server for over a year now and I just love helping people in the community in anyway possible. I would also like to apply to just brighten people's day or make them feel good about themselves and try to make an impact on them anyway I can.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Like I said I would just like to brighten people's day and help them with anything they need help with. I would also like to benefit people by helping them make money or help them build a house.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will be kind, funny, friendly, and helpful in everyway.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have not had this opportunity yet, but look forward to learning how to succeed in the area of staff experience.

Can you record?: Yes, I can record whenever need.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I also have a microphone to talk on discord.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: No, I have not been banned from any servers, Jurassic is the only server I play.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes, I will do this; I am a team player.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I will follow the rules and guidelines and respect fellow companions. I am honorable and trustworthy.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes. I try to be considerate with others and if for some reason I have a conflict or disagreement with someone, I will walk away.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I do understand and respect that you would need to do this.

Last edited:

felipe1764

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
- Can record
- Already in the community

Cons
- Missing IGN
- Missing NameMC
- Lacks detail

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application is missing some detail and you are missing your IGN and NameMC profile. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC!

FUNFUNYT

Staff member
Mod
Hey Hanman, thank you for applying for JurassicMC! Here are my pros and cons!

Pros:
Kind in chat
A well-known player
Meets minimum requirments

Cons:
Lacking a lot of detail

EDIT: missing NameMC

Feel free to edit your application, see you around!

Last edited:

FUNFUNYT

Staff member
Mod
If you search up NameMC in your search engine, press the first link, then search your ign on the search bar, then post the link in "Previous IGN:" .

TheOddGamering

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hello, thanks for taking the time to apply! Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:
-Good intent
-Long-term player

Cons:
-No previous staff experience
-Slightly rushed

Thank you again for taking the time to apply to the Jurassic Staff Team! Remember you can make edits at any time until an owner responds.

~Odd

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application and here is my honest review.

Your application is rushed and severely lacks detail, please look into expanding the following questions:

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:

What will you do to improve the community?:

Please note this means you need to have an Individual answer for each question, do not use the same answer as the previous one.

Overall you have good intentions however your playtime is concerning, you will need to put in at least 20 hours a week as a staff member instead of 10 hours.

Your inexperience isn't a major issue and you do meet minimum requirements.
Here are the Pros and Cons I gathered from your application:

Pros:
Meets minimum requirements
good intentions
Long term player

Cons:
May not be able to contribute 20 hours a week
inexperienced
Rushed and lacking detail

I have given you my honest review, you may edit your application at any time before the owner responds.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.