Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied GreekPickleRick staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekPickleRick

IGN: GreekPickleRick

Age 25

Timezone: Central European Summer Time (GMT+2)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly, I like to help people in general, on the server I usually give free stuff and money to people and help on chat by answering the questions I can.

How active are/were you: at the time, probably too much lol, 4 hours per day or more.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Easily

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? I only play on survival at the moment

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i believe that i can contribute to the community by sharing my knowledge of the server rules, my knowledge of basic commands and my experience on the server as a player.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Help anyone that needs help, create a friendly atmosphere so that new players can feel welcome and be active on chat. im open for suggestions and tips by other staff members as i cant think of anything else at the moment.

What will you do to improve the community?: i could organize projects/events that would reward the players by items or money, this would lead to a more active community and give the player a feeling of purpose, for example to win a competition or finish a project. there are a lot of players who dont know what to do, i could help them find something to do. but again, im open for suggestions and tips as i am motivated to contribute and improve the community.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I could lie here and say yes but honestly I do not have any previous experiences, I hope this can be my first one.

Can you record?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? No, I also only play on this server as I could not find any other that matched what I wanted.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I do, if I did not like this server/community I would not be asking to be a helper.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: of course, I’m very good at getting along with people 😊

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, and my decisions will always be objective, I live my life by that rule.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

Last edited:

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Neutral
Pros:
Timezone

Cons:
Severely lacking detail
No staffing experience

Hello, GreekPickleRick. I have provided some pros and cons to your application with the aim of constructive criticism. Your application is seriously lacking effort and detail. I want to know more about why you want to apply and how you will benefit our community. Putting in the effort will go a long way in this application. With added details that Neutral rating can become a +1. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

GreekPickleRick

Neutral
Pros:
Timezone

Cons:
Severely lacking detail
No staffing experience

Hello, GreekPickleRick. I have provided some pros and cons to your application with the aim of constructive criticism. Your application is seriously lacking effort and detail. I want to know more about why you want to apply and how you will benefit our community. Putting in the effort will go a long way in this application. With added details that Neutral rating can become a +1. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

I hope i answered your questions with my edit.

unobjectionable

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Hi.

Pros:
Half decently written

Cons:
Extreme grammatical Errors
Lacking in detail
No Experience

You need to fix up your application as it is below standard!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application denied for toxic behavior after being accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.