Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Accepted graveweaver | Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveweaver

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/search?q=graveweaver
Timezone: UTC -7 | New Mexico

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?: I imagine I am viewed as friendly, I try to be kind to everyone who joins and actively do my best to maintain a positive attitude.

How active are/were you: I just joined, but my playtime currently sits at 19h 34m 22s

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Easily! I've only been apart of the server for coming up on three days and I've already played more than the minimum time per week.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Well aside from the fact that I've found the server to be absolutely wonderful and the community to be wholesome, I also would more than anything like to use the time I have while playing to be of assistance to other players! I pride myself on my ability to socialize with all types of people, and know how to politely enforce the server's rules to ensure the community remains a safe space for every party involved. I also have worked on content teams for other servers, and am always excited to be given the opportunity to help support the future success of a server that will always be growing in both character and size.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: As I stated above, I particularly find enjoyment in having the tools to assist others with any problems they might encounter. Whether it be answering questions, or seeking out an answer from a higher ranked staff member, I am always looking for ways to improve the experience which the players around me have. After all, if not everyone is having as much of an enjoyable and safe experience as I am then I'm sure reaching out to them in their time of need is the first step to helping them get the most out of their time on the server.

What will you do to improve the community?: Whatever I can. If I'm able, then I will. I've learned throughout my experience that even a little positivity can go a really long way. Everyone can benefit from a staff team that is not only helpful, but also approachable and easy to speak to. Though I joined recently, I know that my experiences have been nothing but enjoyable and even if I had a problem, talking to staff was easy as pie. I will do my best to maintain my position of positivity and optimism, and will adapt to each scenario to employ utmost consideration and compassion for the community. Of course, enforcing the rules set out to keep the server good and safe is still very necessary, but there's nothing that says it can't continue to be handled with the same care and tact I've seen from the staff team already.

Previous staff experiences: Content Team for two servers, while also being a Helper on one of them. The server I was a Helper AND Content for, was shutdown. I am still apart of the Content Team on the other one, but my job on the Content Team means I am not often given a workload! (I'm a graphics artist for them)

Can you record?: Yes!
Do you have a microphone?: Yes!
Have you ever been banned from any server?: No.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Absolutely.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes.

Tr1xstr

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
+1
Pros:
Extremely nice and helpful player
Experienced

TruckLover22

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1

Pros
Has a microphone
Staff experience
Good Intentions

Cons
None

Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! Overall, your application is what all applications should look like - very detailed and to the point. Hope to see you on JurassicMC!​

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
Your application is good tho contains a small amount of grammatical errors
I will now provide my pros and cons
Pros:
Can record
Previous experience
Good intentions
Clean ban history
Meets minimum requirements

Cons:
a few grammatical errors

We hope to see you around on JurassicMC

Last edited:

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has microphone
- Experienced

Cons
- Grammatical errors
- Lacks some detail

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application has some grammatical errors and lacks detail. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.