Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajdog0106

Thread starter Banned #1
Previous IGN: Gaynal

Age (Must be 13 or older): 21

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): So far I'm friendly and helpful when possible.

How active are/were you: Well I've been playing a couple hours every day since I started

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Definately

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I feel as my experiences playing servers over 8 years and understanding the general protocol of how servers operate makes me a great candidate. I've been playing for 8 years

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Content Creation such as streaming or making Youtube videos. Encouraging my friends outside of minecraft to help support the server.

What will you do to improve the community?: Moderating at oddball hours when staff might not be able to be on.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Helper on Mafia Craft resigned due to toxic playerbase. Server peaks were over 100 players, but I was 13 when I was staffed there.

Can you record?: Yep

Do you have a microphone?: Yep

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Honestly I have before, but it's been years so I don't remember the server, but probably due to being toxic and caps spam

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I Vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I'm very unbiased and fair.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Neutral

Pros:
Have experience
Seems chill
Cons:
Not really detailed (Could add too "What will you do to improve the community?" and "Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?"
Spelling errors here and there​

Zoriin

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Knowing the ins and outs of Minecraft and servers is a plus.
Try to elaborate more on questions 8 -11 if you haven’t already.
Also, as staff you unfortunately can’t promote YouTube channels so that’s something to think about.
Best of luck, Zoriin.

Status
Not open for further replies.