FUNFUNYT

IGN: FUNFUNYT

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here):

https://namemc. /profile/FUNFUNYT.1

Age (Must be 13 or older):

Timezone:

South Korean GMT

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):

I think i'm viewed really friendly! I always try to not get into an argument/fight, but try to solve it for other people. I also try. not. to be toxic and not be mean to anyone.

How active are/were you:

I can stay on jurassic for 4. hours per day!

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:

Yes, of course!

Do you play Survival or Sky block more?:

I play survival the most, but I think sky block also have a lot of amazing things that I also might like. I can see that skyblock. is also friendly like survival. Kind staffs and members!

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:

I am applying today because, Jurassic is an amazing server, and one of my favorite server. I also notice the jurassic community so awesome and cool! Also, I thought if I have staff perms, I can help even more players and support with more things, and solve conflicts. I also notice that Jurassic was looking for staffs, so I thought this was the best chance for me to support the Jurassic community. I would love to help both of the survival and the skyblock community!

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I will try my best to support and help, all the members, including other staffs, and will try to solve conflicts/argument. I will also benefit Jurassic by doing the right thing as a helper/staff, to make other people recognize Jurassic Staff community is responsible and follow the rules correctly.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I will try my best to not let people say bad words or things that they are not suppose to say, with my persuasive skills and my leader-ship. This will make Jurassic improve on the looks of the Jurassic community, and will help other people to advertise the Jurassic community in a nice ways, not saying "they say bad words" and stuff. I will honestly do what ever I am able to do and help.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I was member on a server, but went till CO-OWNER on a MC server. I also gave the idea of the MC server.

Can you record?:
Yes for sure!

Do you have a microphone?:
I have a nice microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
No, I have not been banned from a server before, and I will try my best to not get banned in the future!

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
I swear, that I will never, harm. disrupt, or destroy other people's property.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I swear.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Yes, I swear.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:

Yes, I will understand, and will think I did something wrong and think about it, and improve as much I could!

Thank you! I hope I can help the server!

Last edited:

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator

Pulled from your staff application on 12.27.2020, you were told you may reapply in 2 weeks, on 1.10.2021 is when you should have re-applied. On your previous application, it is noted that you have an issue with following directions and are somewhat impatient. By applying earlier than told how do you think this application will be viewed?

The current application is almost identical to your previous application, much of it is copy and pasted in. I will edit this response when new answers are given to the questions above and it is 2 weeks after your last application.​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • Did not wait two weeks, meaning you cannot follow directions. Not a staff quality.
You may re apply in two weeks

FUNFUNYT

Pulled from your staff application on 12.27.2020, you were told you may reapply in 2 weeks, on 1.10.2021 is when you should have re-applied. On your previous application, it is noted that you have an issue with following directions and are somewhat impatient. By applying earlier than told how do you think this application will be viewed?

The current application is almost identical to your previous application, much of it is copy and pasted in. I will edit this response when new answers are given to the questions above and it is 2 weeks after your last application.​
I'm so sorry about the reapplying date! I should've make sure.... I am really sorry!