Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

FoxMystery

Thread starter #1
IGN: I go by FoxxyMystery now, sadly lost my very old account due to a emailing issue and can no longer recover it.

Previous IGN:
https://namemc.com/profile/FoxxyMystery.1

Age : At the time of writing i am 28, but in a few months I will be 29.

Timezone: Eastern Standerd Time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I would say people consider me friendly.

How active are/were you: I get on every day for a minimum of 6 hours, sometimes it's longer considering how busy I get during the day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal: I can indeed, but i wouldn't just stop there i would defiantly seek to be as active as i could be.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I love helping others learn,grow,achieve there goals. It makes me very happy to see others happy and honestly this is the first very friendly community and server I have seen in a long time. So I would love to be part of the many faces to keep growing this community.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I am always thinking of small ideas, changes, and improvements to help the server, things that could draw eyes and to get them talking. I will also keep my eyes open to punish those that only join to harm the servers reputation hackers and etc.

What will you do to improve the community?: I love building so I would always help those seeking to build towns,shops,etc to giving them pointers or improvements to there builds so more people would like to see it. I am always around to help people achieve dreams no matter how small if its as simple as some money to start out or as hard as getting some rare enchantments I will do my best.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Sadly I do not have the names because most the servers have to this date shutdown so the ips no longer exsist. But I have staffed 3 other towny servers for about 2 years on each.
One of them I stepped down because at the current time I was still in school and could not contribute the amount of effort a staff member should put forward.

Can you record?: I can stream

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? No

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I promise with all my heart

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes , i fair very well in setting where all ideas may not be on the same page, but it helps having different looks on the same thing.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes I can

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: That is very understandable

dogfaceminer

Staff member

Pros:
- Previous staffing experience

Cons:
- Grammar mistakes
- Have never seen you on the server
- Hard to read
- Could use some more detail

Not everyone is perfect and so feel free to use google docs or grammarly to

correct your writing. You may edit your application.

Best of luck,
dogfaceminer

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.