Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Fowler1369

Staff member
Thread starter #1
IGN: Fowler1369

Previous IGN:
https://namemc.com/profile/Fowler1369.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 21 (until May 1st)

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I would say I'm between neutral and friendly, I would say this because I don’t partake in chat consistently which would set me to more of a neutral player, but when I do I’m keep everything nice, friendly, and respectful since I don’t want to add into any toxicity that may happen on the server and keep the feel of the chat friendly and fun.

How active are/were you:
I usually go on maybe 2-3 times a week on average although it can vary

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
I should be able to put in at least 10 hours. I do work a 7am- 3pm job but after work I’m usually on my pc anyways, so it wouldn’t be difficult to hop on a few hours a day.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassic because it’s honestly one of the only servers I play on, and I like new challenges and it seems like a fun and interesting step to make. I also really enjoy the game and the server is very well put together and I want to be apart go the team to help keep the sever up and put on top and keep the community strong, active, and enjoyable to be part of.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I have a background in computer programming that went to a tech school for and most commands needed are like code and I’m used to learning code so it wouldn’t be hard to learn, I’m also a very friendly individual and enjoy talking to people and live solving problems and feel like that be a nice asset to have on the server.

What will you do to improve the community?:
To improve the community I’ll be active more in chat that I have been to welcome any newcomers and make anyone new feel like they’ve been on the server for years by helping them with commands to get things done they may need letting them know about things they may want to look into in the shop to help them in their ventures and hopefully bring some cool suggestions to help keep the server having some cool new things to offer.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I do not have any previous staff experiences but I do feel like I'll fit right in even without that extra experience specifically

Can you record?:
Yes I am able to record I’m a creator on YouTube and recording would be nothing new to me and would be easy.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do a microphone like I said I have a YouTube channel and commentate over my videos so it is also has nice sound that’s clear.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No I have not been banned from the server. I also don’t have any history.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I absolutely vow not to harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and the community, it is a server I do personally enjoy and like they direction it's going and wouldn't want to see anything happen to it.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I will follow all of the rules and guidelines that are in place to help keep Jurassic reputable for it's staff and fun for the players, and I will not leak them and will respect every companion.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I will get along with people even if I have a gripe with them as any personal vendetta's do not need to come into the "workplace" or server.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes I do absolutely understand than I can be demoted any anytime for absolutely anything.