Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Firelight146's Staff Application

Firelight146

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
Age (Must be 13 or older):
Timezone:
EST
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I believe I am friendly.
How active are/were you:
Usually around 5-6 hours per day.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
100%.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I have been playing for a long time and I wanna be more active in the community.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
Help people and make it a more pleasant game.
What will you do to improve the community?:
I could partner with my discord and could get you Jurassic about 200 more members.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I have applied before. Maybe 2 - 3 times.
Can you record?: I can.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned from any server? I believe I have been banned from Survival twice or three times for greifing. It wasn't meant to make anyone upset, it was just a bit of a joke. I promise it would never happen again.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I do.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I do.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I can get along with anyone, I would never be biased and I understand.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
You may re apply in two weeks. (I'm letting the previous infractions go due to new realm and new forums. However the rules are to be followed.)