Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
IGN:Firelight146

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
mine.ly/Firelight146.1

Age (Must be 13 or older):
14 Years

Timezone:
Eastern Time (EST)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I believe I am quite neutral in the community as a player but if I get accepted as a staff member I like to engage with the community in a more friendly way as much as possible.

How active are/were you:
For the most part, I am active every day. but once and a while I may not get on if I have somewhere to be or if I have an exam to study for. I will strive to put in at least 3 hours daily.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
I can contribute at least 10 hours a week. most likely I could do 15 plus hours.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassic because I enjoy making Minecraft server fun and enjoyable for everyone. I also like to abide by the rules and I will apply them in the server constantly. I am also very committed to Jurrasic and I enjoy playing on Jurassic. and most importantly, I like to help people out with whatever problem they might have.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I can benefit Jurassic in multiple ways. I would be able to enforce rules on the server and prevent any form of toxicity and or bullying. I would also make sure every player has a clean and nontoxic experience on the server. I also like to be very welcoming and I will make sure the new players have a good experience on the server and navigating through different aspects of the game. finally, I can be very formal as a staff member.

What will you do to improve the community?:
One thing that I will do to improve the community is communicating with the players of Jurrasic and the other staff members to make sure everyone has a smooth experience. I will also put any time I have into the server. I am very patient and mature in helping other players with tough situations and i put forward my full effort.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Applied multiple times. Not accepted

Can you record?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?
I have a previous infraction on Jurassic, but I have learned from my mistake and it won't happen ever again.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
Yes, I vow that if I am accepted into the team that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I vow that during the time of Staffing I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect fellow companions despite not liking them

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Yes, I can get along with most people even if I don't like them. I will never be biased in my decisions as a staff member.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I understand I can be demoted at any time for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.