Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
What is your username? FallenPhoenix111
Who banned you? Zoriin
What were you banned for? I was accused of Advertising but I innocently mentioned another server. I wasn't trying to advertise them.
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)? March 20, 2020 Around 11 pm
Any previous punishments? No
Are you guilty? No. This was an innocent mistake. I'm just a kid who mentioned to a friend that I was taking a break and going to another server for a bit. I love playing on the Jurassic server.
Reason for appealing? I really wasn't advertising. I'm so sorry about this. I would never intentionally break the rules. I have invested so much time and creativity into this server and I really want to be giving a second chance. I didn't realize that my conversation would be considered advertising. I'm really really sorry. I'm a good community player and I feel I've been respectful to other players and have contributed to a positive playing environment. Please allow me to have a second chance and you will see that my mistake was only because I'm a kid and didn't know that mentioning another server was wrong.
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc): I have attached a screen shot of the ban. I don't have any evidence other than I don't have any previous punishments and you will see that I have put a lot of time into this server because I want to help make it a great place for others to play. I am truly sorry. Please give me a chance to prove that what I'm accused of is an innocent mistake on my part.

Attachments

FaithKeil14

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Denied.

Advertising is strictly forbidden on Jurassic.
You put the entire server address. If you want to give out a server ip, thats something you need to do over a private discord message.