Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Etoe

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Thread starter #1
IGN: Etoe

Age (Must be 13 or older): 18

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am viewed as friendly toward the community.

How active are/were you: I could be active everyday, especially during midnight where no staff are on

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? I can contribute more than 10 hours a week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: To help the Jurassic community

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Have more staff on at different times instead of the regular hours where everyone is on.

What will you do to improve the community?: Be a active staff member and improve the community.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Was Mod on Jurassic, resigned because of IRL things.

Can you record?: Yes, I can record.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I can use the voice channels on discord for additional support.

Have you ever been banned from any server? Was banned for resignation on Jurassic.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, destroy Jurassic and it's community but improve it overall.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that I will follow the Staff Rules and not leak fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? I can get along with everyone, even if I don't like them. I will never be biased on my decisions as staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand that I can be demoted at any time for anything.

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+1

Pros:
Worked well with in the past
Active
Age / mature
Known to be helpful in the community

Cons:
Seems a little bit rushed​