Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Nihal1234

Thread starter #1
IGN: My in Game name is EpicHal21.

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://namemc.com/profile/EpicHal21.1

Age (Must be 13 or older):
I am about 13 and a half years old.

Timezone:
I live in the Eastern Time Zone in the U.S.A.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I am believed to be very friendly in the Jurassic Community. I always like to hang out with people and like to have fun with everybody on the server. I view myself very friendly, as I welcome new players, and if they need help I help them do things that they need help with.

How active are/were you:
I am active throughout the week.
Monday: 30 min
Tuesday: 1Hours
Wednesday: 30 min
Thursday: 2-4 Hours
Friday: 3-5 Hours
Saturday: 4-6 Hours
Sunday: 3-6 Hours

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
Yes, I can cotribute at least 14 hours a week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply to be a staff member so I can help the Jurassic Community and it’s players to have a fun, safe, and wonderful experience when playing. I would like to help people around and welcome new members to show them how good the server really is. I want everyone to feel welcoming and everybody to have a great time when playing on the server. If someone has a question I would like to immediately respond to them and help them out so they do not have to wait and they can keep having fun on the server. I know all the basics of survival and skyblock Minecraft and I would like to use that to my advantage to help people out. The server also has things like Safari Nets and Keys. I would like to help inform people about those items if they have any questions. If someone says something bad I will warn them to make sure the server is clean and that everyone can play safety. I want everyone to feel like a family and to be very kind to one another on the server. This is why I would like to apply for staff on the Jurassic Server.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I would like to benefit Jurassic by taking a part in the staff and helping the members of the server. For example, I would like to welcome new members in when they join and answer any questions, like “How do I play?” or any other questions they might have. I also would like to stop the chances of really bad words or hacking by keeping the server clean, so everyone stays friendly with one another. I would like to enhance the community and make it as friendly as it can be. This is how I could benefit the Jurassic Community.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I would like to improve the Jurassic Community by helping newcomers become experienced players. I would like to take suggestions in the community and possibly apply them after asking the Jurassic staff/owners. I would like to keep the server friendly and keep the server informed about the server. This is how I would like to improve the Jurassic Community.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I have been staff on jurassicmc.net before. I had fallen sick and parted away from minecraft in getneral for a while. I have gotten back into it and have much more time now.

Can you record?:
Yes, I can record on my computer.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No, I have never been banned from any server in Minecraft.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I vow to not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it’s Community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I vow to not leak information and to follow all given staff rules in my time of staffing.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Yes, I get along with everyone on the server, and I will help them if I like them or not on the server. I am not biased and will treat everyone the same in the time of my staffing.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I understand that the other staff/owners can demote me anytime, and if they do I will understand that I have done something wrong in my time of staffing.

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Known in the community
Experience

Cons:
Semi-active
You parted ways from minecraft once, how do we know that you won't resign again?​

Nihal1234

Thread starter #4
I will stay for a long time. I am looking forward to the new game modes that the server might have to offer. I would like to help there.