Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Accepted Empecable's Helper Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

empecable

• IGN:
    • empecable

• Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
  • Age (Must be 13 or older):
  • Timezone:
    • Eastern Standard Time
  • How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
    • Friendly! I always try to positively interact with the members of the community! Also, I can often be found helping another player in the community, starting a positive conversation, and checking in on those around me. Continuously, I am also an active member of my own local community. I volunteer at the Oishei Children's hospital, on top of volunteering at the 11 Day PowerPlay hockey fundraiser which raises money to battle breast cancer. Because of this, my local community views me not only as a cheerful and dedicated person but as a deep and understanding one as well.
  • How active are/were you:
    • I spend around 3 hours a day on the server, however, I would like to find more time to dedicate to it. I am on the discord for at least one of those three hours as well. However, on days where I have practice, my hours of being online may vary.
  • Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum?
    • Yes.
  • Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
    • Survival, however, I am interested in both. I am more drawn to survival as opposed to skyblock because of the freedoms of land and possibilities presented throughout the endless world. On top of that, I find it more captivating due to the size at which I am able to build, and the natural resources that I am able to find.
  • Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
    • Become closer and help a community that has helped me immensely in a brief amount of time. Furthermore, I find that getting involved in more communities allows me to not only flourish as myself but also help those around me thrive as well. I would also like to apply due to my strong urge to share and spread positivity, knowledge, and artistic insight wherever I can. Specifically, adding more mental health outlets into the server can perhaps be a great addition to the server, as Video games, such as Minecraft are often an essential safe space for people. Furthermore, having played Minecraft for six years, I have amassed a great amount of knowledge on not only the game itself but the psychology of those who participate in its activities. Lastly, as an artist, I would like to spread the joy that creating art brings me wherever I go, especially here, on Jurassicmc.
  • What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?
    • I possess not only strong leadership qualities but also a great ability to listen, understand, and help others when they are struggling. Whether it is a mental health issue or a simple surface issue, I am always beyond happy to help those around me. Also, I would try to get more positive discussions going to bring the community together and help easily adapt new players to the community, who may feel like they do not have a voice yet.
  • What will you do to improve the community?:
    • I find that a simple check up on those who are members of the community can benefit not only them but the community as a whole tremendously. Video games are often an outlet for people, so if they know there are people who actively care and want to check up on them, I feel it would make any community, especially this one, a much safer place. Mental health has always been a special topic that I feel the personal duty to speak up about, especially after my cousin lost her battle.
  • Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
    • I have not staffed on a Minecraft server before, however, I have work experience outside of this. Such as being a nanny while in school for a local family, as well as a volunteer at my local children's hospital, where I bring in art supplies and help ease the kids in the special care unit. Also, I am a current student, a senior in Highschool. I applied to Rhode Island School of Design, the United States’ number one art and design school, as well as Savannah College of Art and Design, where I have heard back that I have been accepted with a full scholarship. Besides that, I take art classes at the local art studios where I live, and have even created my own website! Through this I have made some great connections, one being the Buffalo Bills' starting quarterback, Josh Allen, who commissioned me for a painting.
  • Can you record?:
    • Yes. I often record for my Patreon art page, so I am quite familiar with the process.
  • Do you have a microphone?:
    • Yes.
  • Have you ever been banned from any server?:
    • No, I have not.
  • Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
    • Yes, absolutely. I would never want to harm any community, especially not one that I hold so dearly.
  • Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
    • Yes, of course, respect is one of the most important qualities a person can possess.
  • Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
    • Yes, always. I always try to get along and be as kind as I can to everyone around me, in-game and in real life.
  • Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
    • Of course.

Thank you for your consideration of my application!
Emily :D

Last edited:

felipe1764

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Active in the community

Cons
- Lacks some detail

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application lacks some detail. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you soon!

Wish

Staff member
Mod
+1
Pros
Active in chat
Meets minimum requirements
Great Grammar

Cons
EDIT: Lacks some Detail
Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member.
I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application above.

Hi, Em. I note there is a lack of detail in your application; I would like to see a little more improvement in why you like both survival and sky-block and what you do in most of them. I have seen you describe a bit about yourself, and may I say, you seem like a great person. But, I would like to see a little more detail in the last few questions.

EDIT: Your submission, in my view, looks great! You've shown me not just who you are, but your real intentions. Not only did you give us a staff application, but you also gave us an experience to get to know you. I'm very proud of you and your submission, Em. Also, congrats on your scholarship.

When asked, "Previous staff experiences" you've demonstrated great maturity. You also seem to have a strong understanding with kids.

Feel free to edit your application at any time.
Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!​
[Mod] Wish

Last edited:

Smeke

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
Active in chat
Friendly

Cons
Lacks detail on some questions

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. Above I have some Pros and Cons to your application. All in all your application is well written but lacks detail in some areas. Please remember you can edit your application at any time before the owner responds. Hope to see you around!

_R_A_E_

+1
Thank you for taking the time to apply for JurassicMC staff! I have read your application thoroughly and here is my honest review. You have given a good impression, though it lacks detail in some questions. I will now provide the pros and cons of your application.​

Pros:
  • Has a mic
  • Good intentions
Cons:
  • Some questions lack detail
Feel free to edit your application at any point of time before an owner responds.​

Lynx

Staff member
Mod
Pros:
Has good intentions
Active in the community

Cons:
Lacking detail in some areas

Hello Empecable, thank you for applying for the position as a JurassicMC staff member. I have listed my pros and cons above. Overall, your application is very good, and you seem to have good intentions, but you're lacking extreme detail in a few of the questions. In order for us to understand you and get to know you better, detail is an absolute must. Remember, you can edit the application anytime you want to before an owner replies to the application. Thank you for applying, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC! :D

Sh3lvingUn1t810

Pros:
  • Meets minimum requirements
Cons:
  • Some detail missing in answers

Hello Empecable, thank you for applying for the position as a JurassicMC staff member. I have listed my pros and cons above. Overall, I think that you application is very positive, you have a very good outlook to the server and have been noted as an active and friendly player. You are lacking detail in a couple of the questions provided, we do ask for more detail so that we know details and can understand what you would be like as a staff member. There is still time to edit the application at any time before an owner replies. Thank you for applying, I hope to see you around JurassicMC! : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Applied: January 20, 2021
Helper: January 21, 2021
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IGN: Sh3lvingUn1t810
Nickname: ShelvingUnit
Discord: Sh3lvingUn1t810#0044
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka

Staff member
Mod
Hello and thank you for applying. I have read your application and I must say that I am impressed. The maturity and positivity you surround yourself with reflects on to others and demonstrates what you can do. What one can do with these abilities show that you will be dedicated and can be looked up to, good qualities of staff. I will now list my pros and cons:

Pros:
  • Detailed
  • Grammar
  • Friendly and positive
  • Minimum requirements
Cons:
  • N/A
Thank you for your time, see you around!
-Hisoka

doratheexplorer

Pros :
Detailed
Good intentions

Cons:
N/A

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC. I have read your application from top to bottom and I have to say it looks amazing. Just explain a bit more on why you enjoy survival more than skyblock etc. I have provided you with the pros and cons. Feel free to edit your application before an owner comes. Hope to see you around Jurassic!

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application and here is my review.

After being informed of a lack of detail you corrected this and added significant detail to your application this shows me that you are willing to listen and take honest criticism and that you are mature.
Your application is now well detailed and has introduced me to who you are.
These are the pros and cons of your application
Pros:
Meets all the requirements
seems mature and friendly
Detailed application
Good intentions

Cons:
Inexperienced

empecable

+1
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application and here is my review.

After being informed of a lack of detail you corrected this and added significant detail to your application this shows me that you are willing to listen and take honest criticism and that you are mature.
Your application is now well detailed and has introduced me to who you are.
These are the pros and cons of your application
Pros:
Meets all the requirements
seems mature and friendly
Detailed application
Good intentions

Cons:
Inexperienced

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application and respond!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴍᴀɢɴᴏʟɪᴀ#0001 on Discord for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.