Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rintala

Thread starter #1
IGN:
Elias63

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://sv.namemc.com/search?q=Elias63

Age (Must be 13 or older):
I'm 13 years old.

Timezone:
I'm in the Central European Standard Time: GMT+1

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I am Friendly

How active are/were you:
My currect schedule:
Monday: 3-4 hours
Tuesday: 3-4 hours
Wednesday: 4-5 hours
Thursday: 3-4 hours
Friday: 7-9 Hours
Saturday: 9-11 hours
Sunday: 4-5 hours.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
Yes i can.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:

I would like to apply for Jurassic, as I'd like to get back into moderating survival server and i like survival. Then the main reason i wanna apply for Jurassic is cuz i think this is a very good community and i wanna just stop the hackers and grow this server so its gonna be big 1 day.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I would like to help Jurassic to grow and get more players online. And i gonna help new players and keep so then playing on the server. Then i am a active staff member.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I'll be making the Server a less toxic, Ban the hackers. And just make the server fun to play on.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

Tyxelnet- 15-30 Players- Manager And Owner. Faction server: I got demoted cuz i was inactive cuz i had school and much homework.

NovaPvP - 30 - 50 players - Moderator - Hcf Network: The server closed

Eytril - 15 - 30 Players - Moderator - Hcf server - The owner closed the server cuz he had no money left

SinisterCraft- 5 -10 Players - Manager/ Developer - Faction server - The server Closed

Can you record?:
Yes i can record i have OBS

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes i have Hyperx Headphones/ Mic

Have you ever been banned from any server?
Nope

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I vow to not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?
I vow to follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, along with the Server Rules

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I get along with almost everyone on the server. Even if I do not like them I am still kind and would help them if they needed it.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:/
Yes i understand​

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
+0 (Passive), This application visually looking at it is great, spacing out both the Questions and the Answers making it easy to look at, and navigate. Though I've had seen multiple possible problems, and it'll be listed out in point form.

- Used "I" a lot on most questions on the application. (Also not capitalizing the I making it a grammar error)
- Grammar is not properly shown, which is a red flag on a network such as JurassicMC.
- You have experience, though it's from HCF Networks. For myself, HCF Networks & Survival/Skyblock Servers such as JurassicMC may be hard to transition into, as our network is more of laid back, and chill as most may say. You must know the basics of Minecraft Survival and knowing how our server works, and our custom plugins that makes our server unique. (Example would mean our safari nets, etc)

Overall this is a passive comment, not a +1 nor a -1.

Best of Luck on the application,
iMakeVideos

Status
Not open for further replies.