Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Previous IGN: DiamondPickAxMan

Timezone: I currently live in the east coast time zone but for winter and summer break I will be living in the west coast time zone.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? I believe that I really do get along with everyone. I enjoy playing with other people and I will help someone (if they need it).

How active are/were you: I play about 1-2 hours a day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Of Course I can! I love playing on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. I would probably play about 4 hours a day on those days.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to get a feel for what it is like being a staff member and, I would just enjoy the experience with my fellow Minecraft players. And I would like to hang out and build anything if it is necessary.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would solve any problems (if there were any) and help anyone that is in need. I would also watch the chat bar and make sure no spam, caps, or bad language would be occurring.

What will you do to improve the community?: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never been a staff before but I look forward towards the day I finally do.

Can you record?: I would be able to record using my Computer at any time.

Do you have a microphone?: I just bought a new microphone last week.

Have you ever been banned from any server? No!! I get along with everybody, and I always follow the rules. If I did get banned… that would never happen!

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: If I am accepted into the team of staff, I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, destroy Jurassic and it’s community. If I get the urge to do something like that I will just disconnect, wait 10 minutes and log back on to cool myself down.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that I will follow the set of Rules and not leak them, and I will respect my fellow Minecraft players even if I do not like them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? If I do not like someone, I will still be super nice and try to work it out. If I would make a decision as a staff, I would not be biased and it would not matter how many things or diamonds they give me, I still will choose randomly.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I do understand this and I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Active
Friendly

Cons:
Rushed
Little to no detail
Grammar issues here and there.​

Quack23370

Staff member
+0 Neutral
Pros:
Online a lot
Nice

Cons:
Lack of any detail
Not a lot of time put in the questions (think of it more as an essay rather than a questionnaire)
Try not to talk about you wanting to be staff in public chat it's not allowed

Good Luck
~Quack :)

Thread starter #5
+0 Neutral
Pros:
Online a lot
Nice

Cons:
Lack of any detail
Not a lot of time put in the questions (think of it more as an essay rather than a questionnaire)
Try not to talk about you wanting to be staff in public chat it's not allowed

Good Luck
~Quack :)

Thanks for the advice!

dogfaceminer

Staff member
Neutral

Pros:
- Active
- Friendly

Cons:
- Lack of detail
- Looks rushed
- Minor grammar issues

We encourage you to use something like google docs or grammarly to edit your work and proof read it. Feel free to go back and edit you application.

Best of luck,
dogfaceminer​

-1, This application simply looks too rushed. Along with little to no detail being shown, there's a few small grammar errors that can be easily fixed aswell.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Also, this question was never answered, which further supports my point, where this application is rushed.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Status
Not open for further replies.