IGN:
cw123

Previous IGN:

Age (Must be 13 or older):
16, turning 17 next month. (06/28/2004)

Timezone:
Eastern Timezone (EST)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
To be honest, it has only been about a couple of days since I've joined the Jurassic community. Therefore, I believe that my reputation in the community is neutral. However, since I do not yet have a clear reputation, I believe it is easier to develop friendly relationships with members of the Jurassic community.

How active are/were you:
I play 3 hours on the weekdays, and 10 hours on the weekend.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Yes, I am able to contribute about 25 hours a week.

Do you play Survival or SkyBlock more?:
I play Survival more than SkyBlock.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
Although it has only been a couple of days since I have joined the server, I instantly fell in love with the community here. As soon as I joined the server, there was a staff member who helped me out appreciably so that I have everything understood and ready to start playing. I was extremely inspired and want to give back to the Jurassic community by being a friend to the members of the Jurassic community.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I will benefit Jurassic and its community by answering all questions the members have about the Jurassic community. I will help all new members one by one, and inform them about some tips that I found out that are good to know while playing on the server.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I will welcome all new members so that they feel like they are at home. My goal will be to provide all members with an environment all members can enjoy themselves in. I am also capable of handling all different kinds of predicaments in a mature and professional way. I ensure that I will try my absolute best to keep the Jurassic community healthy and fun.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I previously held the position of Sr. Mod at a small GTA server (GTA-M). The reason for resignation was due to the closing of the server. I never officially resigned because I was extremely dedicated.

Can you record?:
Yes, I am able to record on my computer.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone that works well.

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
No, I have not been banned in any other server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes, I vow that if I am accepted into the team, I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I vow that during the time of Staffing, I will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Yes, I am able to getting along with most people even if I do not like them at all. As a person who enjoys studying law, I believe I am 100% capable of being unbiased in my decisions as staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I understand.

Thank you.

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for applying for the staff team here at Jurassic. Below I have added some pros and cons regarding your application. You stated that "To be honest, it has only been about a couple of days since I've joined the Jurassic community" however you have only been on Jurassic for 11.57 hours since this post. Give us a little background on you as a player, individual etc. Feel free to edit your application at any time you see fit. Hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Pros
Good Intentions

Cons
Recently new to the server (11.57 hours ago)
A few grammatical errors
Lacking some detail​

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Neutral
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application and here is my honest review.
overall you have good intentions and meet the minimum requirements.

I found that while at first your answers to the following questions seem detailed they are somewhat repetitive, perhaps you will be able to expand on your answers?.

"What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?"
" What will you do to improve the community?"

Here are my Pros and Cons on your application:

Pros:
Meets minimum requirements

Previous experience
Good intentions.

Cons:
Some grammatical errors
Lacks some detail
Still new to the server
Somewhat repetitive answers

You may edit your application at any time before the owner responds.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Too new to the server not even certain you'll stay as a long term player.
You may re apply in two weeks.