Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Crxj's Staff Application

crxj

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/profile/crxj.1
Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am viewed in the community as neutral, but some people may consider me as toxic only when I (ie. kill them in PvP and I may not give stuff back.)

How active are/were you: I would say I am very active, I spend most of my time awake on this server.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, I can also contribute more than 10.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? I play survival the most, I haven't tried skyblock.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to get closer to the community and to help people have a great time while keeping it a safe place for players to interact and have the most fun they can.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I'd provide an unbiased opinion on matters involving staff and I'd always have the best interest of the server at heart.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would stop people from being rude to innocent players and try my hardest to stop anyone, for example, griefing, character spamming, and capitals in chat.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I do not have any previous staff experience.

Can you record?: Yes, I can record on OBS and I will download Replay Mod.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned from any server? I have in 2017 from Hypixel, but I was younger and didn't know better.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes, I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I vow that during my time of Staffing I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes, I can get along with people I may not like, and I will never be biased in my decisions.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I understand.

Note: I have been muted once, warned three times, and no bans. (If I find out how much exact mutes I've gotten, I will edit this note)

Last edited:

APlethora

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Pros
-Has mic

Cons
-Severely lacking detail
-Lied about history
-Large history
-Viewed as toxic
-No previous staffing experience

Thank you for taking the time to make an application. Unfortunately from what it seems, you have lied about your history. As staff members we need to be honest and trustworthy people, however the fact that you lied about your history does not show that. We also need staff members to have patience and work hard, nor does this application show that, due to the lack of effort put into the questions. If you were to make this application better, I suggest adding a lot more detail into your answers and adding in your history from this server. Feel free to edit your application whenever you like.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.