Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: ChillingJoker38

Previous IGN:

(mine.ly/ChillingJoker38.1)

Age (Must be 13 or older):

Timezone:

EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):

Very Friendly

How active are/were you:

I am on daily.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?

Yes

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:

I would like to make a difference in peoples gaming experience and how they view others. I just want to make everyone's day better and easy.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?

Help people who need it and make everyone's day better.

What will you do to improve the community?:

I will do my best to help fellow players and make life easier for them. I will help solve conflict and make a solution so future problems like it don't happen again.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

I have had past experiences with being staff. I have been on servers before where they trust me enough to give me OP. On other servers people always respected me and never hated me. I had owns wish they could do more to thank me. I have been taught no to be biased. Reasoning for resignation is because you got tired of being staff and wanted to retire, got a job IRL, or you left the server. Reason for demotion involves using power wrongly, disobeying those higher than me, using commands I was told not to, giving other players staff for free( which is against the rules as staff), and destroying other player's work.

Can you record?:

Sadly no.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, but I am looking to buy better gaming headphones.

Have you ever been banned from any server?

Never.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:

Yes.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:

Yes.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?

Yes.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:

Yes.

Last edited:
-1, This application did correct one of his/her mistakes by spacing out the questions and providing the proper format. But, it does appear that there's not a lot of details shown on most questions, which simply makes the application rushed.

This player also has history in Jurassic, chat related anyways.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

dogfaceminer

Staff member
Pros:
- Previous staff experience

Cons:
- Lacks detail
- Looks rushed
- History on Jurassic

Good luck with your application,
dogfaceminer​

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:
Cons:
Can't record
Looks rushed
Lack of detail
Some grammar issues
History on Jurassic

While we understand that no one is perfect, you're welcome to use google docs to check for spelling/grammar errors. You can EDIT your application. Please do not make a new one.​

Nadie

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Your application is lacking detail. We require our staff to be able to record, also.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Also you need to be able to record.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.