Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied CherryBlossom549 's 2nd Staff Application

Cherry

IGN= CherryBlossom549
AGE= 13 but ı will be 14 soon.
TİMEZONE= GMT+03:00
HOW DO YOU BELİEVE YOU ARE VİEWED İN THE COMMUNİTY=I'm friendly to everyone! Especially to newcomers, solving their problems as much as ı can, explaining to them how to get money and sometimes send them some money!
HOW ACTİVE ARE YOU? I play every day and visit warps, talk to their owners,joın kingdoms, and invite my friends to JurassicMC Survival!
CAN YOU CONTRİBUTE UP TO 10 HOURS A WEEK MİNİMAL= I can play up to 20 hours a week.
DO YOU PLAY SURVİVAL OR SKYBLOCK MORE= I only play survival.
WHY WOULD YOU LİKE TO APPLY FOR JURASSİC= Besides from my absolute love to help people, ı also want to prove myself to other people that I am mature enough to handle at least basic responsibilities, and this would be the perfect starting point.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO BENEFİT JURASSİC AND İTS COMMUNİTY= I m already planning to do events on my own but other than that ı would help to newcomers on their way to becoming a regular player of the JurassicMC server.
What will you do to improve the community= I would obviously help all players as much as ı can help people with their builds, rind with them, and sometimes PVP with them for fun!
PREVİOUS STAFF EXPERİENCES= None.
CAN YOU RECORD= Yes ı have experience as well.
DO YOU HAVE A MİCROPHONE= Yes.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER=No(this account is a gift from my friend and it was banned from another server when ı get to play from this account)
DO YOU VOW THAT İF YOU ARE ACCEPTED İNTO THE TEAM THAT YOU WİLL NOT HARM, DİSRUPT, OR DESTROY JURASSİC AND İTS COMMUNİTY= I do.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all=
Yes, I like to communicate with people whether I like them or not, but other than helping them when they need it ı try not to start a conversation with them.
And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes,ım never biased.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, no hard feelings.

Last edited:

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros:
Meets minimum requirements

Cons:
*Seriously lacking detail*
No staffing experience
Grammatical errors
Ignores people they cannot get along with

Hello, CherryBlossom549. I have provided some pros and cons to your application with the aim of constructive criticism. The main con to your application is the lack of details. I want to know more about you, extra effort goes a long way here. Next is the grammatical errors. In a formal application, grammatical errors do not belong. I highly suggest running your application through a grammar checker such as Grammarly. Lastly is regarding your comment about ignoring people who you dislike. As a Helper, you must deal with anyone who needs help, regardless of your personal opinion of the person. Ignoring a player who needs help because of personal bias will not work here. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

Last edited:

Cherry

Pros:
Meets minimum requirements

Cons:
*Seriously lacking detail*
No staffing experience
Grammatical errors
Ignores people they cannot get along with

Hello, CherryBlossom549. I have provided some pros and cons to your application with the aim of constructive criticism. The main con to your application is the lack of details. I want to know more about you, extra effort goes a long way here. Next is the grammatical errors. In a formal application, grammatical errors do not belong. I highly suggest running your application through a grammar checker such as Grammarly. Lastly is regarding your comment about ignoring people who you dislike. As a Helper, you must deal with anyone who needs help, regardless of your personal opinion of the person. Ignoring a player who needs help because of personal bias will not work here. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!
lol by ignoring not people that needs help ı still would help them,but other than that ıll ignore them =)

APlethora

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
lol by ignoring not people that needs help ı still would help them,but other than that ıll ignore them =)
We can not have staff members ignoring players, as staff members we need to have thick skin and deal with situations appropriately, simply ignoring them does not help the situation.

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • You cannot be ignoring players as staff.
You may re apply in two weeks.