Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry

Staff member
Thread starter #1
IGN:
Cherrific

Previous IGN(Link your Name Mc profile here):
https://namemc.com/profile/Cherrific.1

Age (Must be 13 or older):

Timezone:
Based in Canada, my timezone is EST.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
Although it may seem bold to say so myself, friendly. Throughout the short time I've spent at Jurassic, I’ve found that most users maintain positive attitudes, and I have reciprocated. However, even to those who do not, I plan to uphold my friendly and professional mannerisms. Additionally, I've tried my best to answer questions to the best of my ability while referring questions I couldn't answer to those who could as I will be doing as a helper.

How active are/were you:
I’ve only joined Jurassic recently, however, since my first join, I believe I can claim that I have been very active. I enjoy the survival gamemode, and especially love Jurassic's addons. I plan to continue playing on Jurassic even more. Further detail on my activity will be provided in the next question.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
I can, yes.
On weekdays, much of my in-game time will be spent after school hours, varying from times including but not limited to: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM - 7:30PM (All of the aforementioned timeframes refer to EST). Note that, as much as I would like to, I will not be able to help out in-game at all of these times. This is due to my prioritizing schoolwork, albeit I can ensure that the time requirement is met. However, in addition to these, I am also able to provide many more support hours at fluctuating timeframes via Discord.

Regarding weekends, contrary to most, I am able to spend less time on the server due to my extracurriculars. On Saturdays, I’d estimate the following timeframes: 12:00PM - 1:00PM, and on and off between 2:15 - 6:30. Similar to weekends though, I am able to provide many support hours via Discord at differing timeframes.

Overall, I believe I'd be putting in upwards of 15 hours per week to Jurassic.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
Outside of gaming, I've always enjoyed helping friends, with schoolwork, with sports, with problems. In Minecraft, I find it familiar to do the same. Since my first join, I've witnessed staff members helping players. Impressed, I thought I'd like to do the same, I believed I could do the same. Furthermore, I was also spurred to apply by the thrill I gained while playing,

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I plan to help out players by answering their questions and solving their problems. If I am unable to help, I will refer them to other staff members who have the capability to assist them. Additionally, I plan to moderate the chat and refer rule-breakers to those who can punish them, all while staying unbias. Lastly, I can also provide a player's view, as I plan to continue enjoying the server, as a player, and thus will be able to provide bug reports and suggestions as a player would, with a staff member's knowledge. This skill can also be demonstrated in QA/beta testing work.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I will contribute my time and effort to ensure Jurrasic's players log off from a fun, memorable experience. I plan to improve player experience by minimizing cheaters, toxicity, and unanswered questions.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Unfortunately, I do not have any prior staffing experience.

Can you record?:
Yes.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
I'm proud to be able to answer "no." I've never committed any acts of misconduct on any servers in the past, and I hope to keep it that way.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I do.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Of course. As aforementioned, my goal is to provide players with a fun experience. Leaking these rules and guidelines would be counter-productive towards this. Even if we have disagreements, other staff members and I will ultimately be working together to achieve the same goal, I can definitely respect that.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Yes, I will not let my opinions interfere with the rules and guidelines.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I do, however, I plan to do everything in my power to provide a valued staffing experience in order to prevent this. In the case of a demotion, however, I will acknowledge the decision made.​

Last edited:

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
+1, This is a very well thought and written application, visually looking at this application makes it easy to navigate, and it's clean which is very nice! Upon reading this application I do believe that you might have the chance to be apart of the Jurassic Staff Team. You might not have previous staff experience, but I believe there are some individuals who can have a shot onto something like this.

Best of Luck on the application,
iMakeVideos

Cherry

Staff member
Thread starter #3
+1, This is a very well thought and written application, visually looking at this application makes it easy to navigate, and it's clean which is very nice! Upon reading this application I do believe that you might have the chance to be apart of the Jurassic Staff Team. You might not have previous staff experience, but I believe there are some individuals who can have a shot onto something like this.

Best of Luck on the application,
iMakeVideos
Thank you for the feedback!
I do believe everybody has different starting points, and I'm hoping Jurassic will be mine.

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
+1

Pro's

Well detailed
Not rushed
Easy to read
Friendly around the community

Con's
No prior staff experience (But you have to start somewhere)

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm me your gmail on Discord to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.