Denied Bloomingsteak35 staff application revamp

Bloomingsteak35

Previous IGN:

(Bloomingsteak35)

Age (Must be 13 or older):

Timezone: GMT

+0

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):

I believe I am an extremely friendly person and approachable person which everyone can talk to maybe at times I MAY be a bit toxic if I believe someone is being very annoying but otherwise I have quite a cool and friendly character.

How active are/were you:

Quite a bit active
I played about 1h and a half a day maybe 2h on the weekends (14h and a half) As I get older I have more homework so hours may be limited sometimes I will join another clan or make new friends so hours will rise but I assure you I will seldom not be able to contribute less than 10h a week.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum?:

As mentioned above I already play more than that.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:

I currently play survival more but to be honest I don’t mind whether I play syblock or survival. Although survival is my strong point.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:

I would like to apply for Jurassic because it is a server that I play a lot on and I think it is an amazing server. Ever since starting to play, I have always wanted to be staff and help the server be the best it can so everyone is happy and all problems are quickly resolved. I enjoy being staff for servers and being able to help other make friends. The thing I hate most is when I log onto Jurassic when there is no staff present and it is chaos with sad players wanting to quit. Griefing and in the worst-case swearing in chat.
Because of my activity on Jurassic, I think it would be a waste not to be staff and contribute to the community. I also have never cared about a server so much and taken it so seriously.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:

I have a series of skills such as

Friendly – I am almost sure that when staffing I will be seen as a friendly staff that no matter what when online I can be helpful with-ought making anyone feel bad or upset.

Focused – When online I have a monitor so I can read discord chat while playing to solve problems in and out of the game. I am also very active and when I am on I can multitask and I have a long attention span.

Have some aspect of experience. I worked in multiple other servers not as direct staff because at the time I was underaged but helping my friends work in the background resolving any issues which I enjoyed.

- Dedicated

I would not be making this application if I was not ready and dedicated. I made this decision because I have the time and effort to put into this server.

What will you do to improve the community?:

Well, I know a TON of people and have a lot of connections so I already have a reputation. I read chat a lot. Am never too busy. Do not PvP so can always type. And can be strict and resolve questions. I also believe from player experiences that sometimes staff are quite ignorant and I will NEVER do that. I am very easy to work within collaboration and can work well with other staff and I know there is always room to improve and I could help in those fields. I will be a dedicated staff member, presumably making the lives of other staff members easier as it would make less work for them. Overall a less toxic sever is preferred. I will help enforce the rules as well. A lot of things I see when helping people is that many of them leave early because they are not familiar with the commands. I invited my friend to the server and he promptly left a week later because he had no idea what it was about and what were the commands. I will resolve these problems by tp to new players and helping them start with basic commands and a brief explanation of the game.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

I have never directly worked as staff but I have many experiences just sitting and helping my friends staff so I am learning quite a bit about staffing. He gave me lessons on how to staff. I hope in the future if I ever make one of these forms for another server I hope I can say I worked for Jurassic 😊 (not that I will ever leave)

Can you record?:

I can only record if certain going to be excepted because I am not allowed to call strangers unless work-related 😊

Do you have a microphone?:

I do have a professional microphone which works very well.

Have you ever been banned from any server?:

Unfortunately yes but please do not hold that against me I promise I will change. Please see the edit’s at the bottom for more info.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:

I promise. That would just be mean not only to the player but also to the staff as they trusted me with staff and I disobeyed the rules and lied to them.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:

I vow. If I get this job it would mean the world and I would defiantly not talk about staff policy at all costs.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:

Definitely. Even if I don’t like someone it is my duty as staff to treat them like every other person and be as unbiased as I can be.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:

I do and I will make sure and try my best to be kept on the team.

Ps: If accepted I might have to start in a few weeks due to complications

I will edit and answer any questions if necessary

Name mc = mine.ly/BloomingSteak35.1

History = I understand that I have a bad history with griefing and auto-clicking but please don’t hold that against me. Everyone has to make mistakes for example I am sure a member of staff has done something wrong but humans change. You can’t expect me to have a clear record. If you do hire me and I receive ONE warning or ban I promise you can fire me. So I am begging you do not to make a yes a no because of my history because humans change. It was a mistake and I did not think it through I am extremely sorry. And as for spamming and caps in chat, we have all had something bad happen to us which we, unfortunately, bring out on chat sometimes.

Ps: I am very serious about this job and I am willing to buy gear to help me staff better such as another monitor, bots or macro's to help.

This job also means a ton to me so salary is not required 😊

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
You currently have a staff application that is in review!
Creating a 2nd one shows inpatients and immaturity.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • You lack patience to wait until I get ready to give an answer, shows you are just here for the position, not to help the server.
You may re apply in two weeks.