Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: Bigapes

Previous ING: i have never had any other INGS. i only use Bigapes

Age (Must be 13 or older): i am 13 years old

Timezone:PST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): i think that people view me as toxic/neutral. i am neutral most of the time, but sometimes if someone annoys me to the point where i am extremely frustrated with them, i can be a bit toxic.

How active are/were you: i am active every other week. here is my average schedule:
sunday: 2 hours
monday: 1 hour and 30 min
tuesday: 1 hour and 30 min
wensday: 1 hour and 30 min
thursday: 1 hour and 30 min
friday: 2 hours
saturday: 3-4 hours

other week: not active

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes i can contribute up to 15 hours a week

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i would like to apply, because i want to help others and make sure that they have fun, while they are still following the server rules. also, i would like to apply because the other staff are so nice, and i want to be like them.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: by becoming a staff member, i will make sure that people do not swear, are toxic, and be kind to each other while being part of the Jurassic server community

What will you do to improve the community?: i will ensure that everybody is happy, and friendly while playing on the server. i will also help people so that they can get to know the server better.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i have never been a staff member on any other sort of server, nor have i ever been a staff member on this server

Can you record?: yes i can record.

Do you have a microphone?: i have one, and can use it whenever needed

Have you ever been banned from any server? i have not from any other server, but on this server, i was banned twice and kicked before. but i have never been muted.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: i vow that i will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: i do vow that i will not leak other players, and i will also respect others like they respect me.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: i am able to be fair in my decisions. and i can also get along with other players while being a staff member, and i will not abuse my power in any way.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: i do understand that you can do that. but i do hope that it never comes to that.

Last edited:

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
can record
Cons
severe lack of detail
You lied about not being kicked
you have a history
You say you can be toxic
You can only be active every other week

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:
can record
active player

Cons:
Long history
little to no detail
can be toxic

You are more than welcome to edit your application.​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • You have a ban history.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.