Click to Copy ip

Accepted Bearemmett's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearemmett12

Previous IGN: (Bearemmett)
Age 13
Timezone:Eastern time zone

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Friendly): Since I have a lot of friends on the server who have said that I was very friendly and I make friends with new players almost every day. I do a lot of help for people whenever they ask me for help such as building a grinder making a kit for them building something.

How active are/were you: I am very active I play every single day for at least 4 to 5 hours a day

Can you contribute up to 20 hours a week minimal?: Yes I can

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play survival More since I find survival has a bigger player base

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for staff since I've really gotten to know this server and I've found that it's a very nice server. It's a very nice community since all the staff are very helpful with everything I do and id like to help people in the way that the staff helped me.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would benefit the server by helping out when other's ask for help or ask a question. I would also try and be as kind as I can and helpful at all times.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would make community events to bring the community together by offering prizes and activities that I would make myself.

Previous staff experiences: I have never been a staff before but I would like to try and become one

Can you record?: Yes I can

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

Have you ever been banned from any server?: No I have not I have never been banned on any servers for doing anything bad or not following the rules including this server I have never been banned or muted.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes I do I vow not to do anything bad on the server

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I will follow the guidelines and never leak people's info.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:Yes I will get along with everyone that I meet.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I do

Last edited:

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! I have reviewed your application and provided the pros and cons. Overall your application is severely lacking detail, your application is the 1st way we as staff get to see who you are, giving little to no info doesn't help. Feel free to edit your application at any time you see fit. Hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Pros
Good Intentions

Cons
Severely lacking detail
Numerous grammatical errors
Previous ban history (not mentioned)

TheOddGamering

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hello Bearemmett, I have reviewed your application and these are some pros and cons I have noticed:

Pros
-Can record

-Can make the hours
-Good intentions

Cons
-No staff experience
-Does have some punishment history
-Grammatical errors
-(Minor) Lacking some detail

(You can try using something like Grammarly to help make your sentences clearer and cleaner.)

Thank you for taking the time in applying.

~Odd

FUNFUNYT

Staff member
Mod
Gey, bear! Thank you for applying for jurassicMC! Here are my pros and cons!

Pros:

Meet minimum requirements
Good intentions
Well known and kind

Cons:

Lacking a lot of detail
No staff experience

see you around Jurassic!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.