Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Jay

Thread starter #1
What is your username? TeamLunsford & my daughters, BugaMiss
Who banned you? Zoriin
What were you banned for? Griefing
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)? 3/1/20 1:46P
Any previous punishments? No
Are you guilty? Yes
Reason for appealing? I play online with my younger daughter, BugaMiss. We typically "live" in the same houses, shops etc. Last night, we were constantly bothered by GYoshi. At one point he destroyed a section of our house, stealing quartz blocks, wool, and banners. He then proceeded to build around us with wool, and then used the quartz at his shop. Things went back and forth until we requested help from the mods. At that time, I told everyone, we just want to be left alone, let us play. Well now today, were back on playing, and hes taunting us. I saw him using quartz where it wasn't claimed, and took some back. He threw a fit, I even gave them back because its petty. Now my daughter and I are both banned. Not trying to cause problems or grief anyone, just trying to have a good time.

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Pending​

Do you have discord? If possible, I would like to speak to you either in voice chat or text, I would like to confirm that in fact the accounts are not all owned by the same person. I am willing to unban your daughter and yourself, but in the future, just make sure that you guys are cautious and stay out of the drama of other players. I recommend you read the rules, that way she can stay out of trouble in the future due to this incident.

My discord is Trojanfile#0909
Please contact me as soon as possible so we can sort this out :).​

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Accepted;

I have spoken to the father of BugaMiss, and they are both very understanding and said they will follow rules closely in the future. I also let them know that they need to stay out of the drama and that if they break another rule, we won't be lenient next time.​