Accepted Awesometab’ a staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeTAB

IGN: Awesometab
Previous IGN: AwesomeTAB
Age (Must be 13 or older): 14
Timezone: Pacific

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I would say I am viewed as a friendly player with a vast knowledge of Minecraft. A little about me: I love to play sports and I play Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, and practice martial arts in my free time. IRL I love to hang out with my friends and I also play guitar and Trumpet. I am a former Staff for the Minehut community, but I left due to the lack of diversity on the server. I had hoped to find that in Jurassic when I first joined and I did. I love all of the plugins that make the game so unique and fun!

How active are/were you: 12 – 16 hours a week Max

Can you contribute up to 20 hours a week minimum?: Sadly, no

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival. I love survival compared to skyblock because you can interact more in survival and it contains more action and diversity. I say the because I love playing with others and sharing my experience. I also feel that skyblock can get a little boring at times and I love constant action. I'm not saying I have anything against skyblock though. Skyblock is fun and exciting and I like that you have to build from the ground up to survive. It just gets repetitive and that's not what I look for in games.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I have been staff on a server in the past as I mentioned above and I love to interact with the community of Minecraft. I seek variety and I have found it on Jurassic. My friend @Ayyale has been playing on it for a while and has always been talking about it. I want to join the staff team because I want to help The Jurassic Community. I resigned from Minehut in mid-October 2020. I see so much in Jurassic, and I want to make it perfect, fixing every little bug or flaw and trimming the edges so we can make it to be one of the world's top servers.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I am very understanding and I can be very helpful and supportive. I know Minecraft like the back of my hand and can help with any problems. I am very good with Redstone and I can make contraptions and gadgets to support Jurassic or make some just for fun. I also feel that Jurassic is a great server, and there is so much potential for it! It might not be as popular as pixel, but they started this way, and look how far they made it! I would like to help Jurassic surpass Hypixel and all the servers above it by having a good community, a great game, and an Incredible overall server!

What will you do to improve the community?: I want to help people with any Issues in their game and help the server and/or the players have a better time. I think you should choose me over other applicants because I am very helpful and considerate with a vast knowledge of Minecraft. Lynx has helped me in-game and so have many others, even those not on the staff team. I have been online when there were no helpers online and maybe one or two admins. I want to help expand the staff to help people that need it when there is nobody else to help. Also recently, the Jurassic railway project was abandoned due to a lack of manpower and personal time. When I come onto Jurassic, That's what I would work on the entire time. Anything to help the community.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I was Admin on a server called Minehut, and I would go around helping people with their worlds and making them interesting and inventive. I resigned because there was almost no diversity on the server, and the other staff seldom interacted. Minehut is a server where people can create their own and unique world. Anyone can join any server at any time, and anyone can break or build unless the owner of the world establishes a restriction. I left due to the abundance of griefing and trolling. I have been denied assistance from the staff before I was one myself. My world and many of my friends were destroyed so I tried to help others add restrictions to their worlds before they were griefed. I eventually joined the staff to try and help fix the issues on the server, but I was unsuccessful considering there are hundreds if not thousands of worlds. I stayed as staff, and as I mentioned above I reigned for different reasons. I got back interested in staffing Minecraft servers when some of my friends were talking about Jurrasic and I joined the server and I loved it! I applied for staff to get involved with this amazing community.

Can you record?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?: no

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I, Awesometab, vow never to harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I Aweometab, vow to follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them, and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes I can, and it is very hard for me to dislike people in the first place both in-game and IRL.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:

FUNFUNYT

Staff member
Mod
Hey Awesometab! Thank you for applying for jurassicMC! Here are my cons and pros:

Pros:

Good intension
Experienced

Cons:
Doesn't meet minimum requirements

Last edited:

AwesomeTAB

Hey FunFun, That server is not a real serious server. Its just for friends and doesn't need any real staffing. As for the hours, I can probally contribute now abut 15 hours a week, sadly.

FUNFUNYT

Staff member
Mod
Hey FunFun, That server is not a real serious server. Its just for friends and doesn't need any real staffing. As for the hours, I can probally contribute now abut 15 hours a week, sadly.
Ok thank you for letting me know I will edit my cons and pros :)

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.