Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Denied AustinTTV [Denied] [Permanent]

ajdog0106

Thread starter Banned #1
Thank you for taking the time to come and appeal your punishment if you feel you were wrongfully punished or otherwise, here's the format to follow.

What is your username? AustinTTV
Who banned you? Milez_Playz
What were you banned for? Staff Disrespect & Harassment
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)? 3/2/2020
Any previous punishments? Ban due to staff resignation
Are you guilty? Yes - Very, Personal IRL stuff going on I wasn't honest about. I was speaking my mind the other day via Discord & I would like another chance. If I were to have to pay for the unban then so be it, but if I don't have to spend anymore money that'd be even better. Yes I was prior staff, but I have no prior infringements and this is the first one. I'd like to continue the server and be able to use my stuff I purchased. I'm very aware I've said some choice words over the past two weeks. I would like to discuss my ban with Milez or someone of =/ greater power to get the full story.
Reason for appealing? I would like to appeal this ban as after resignation I didn't cause any other issues with staff after "The incident" I'm willing to buy the unban
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc): 1583277768499.png

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You must speak with me before anything further. Not Brandon, me. Because you'll be redirected to me anyways as I handle all things staff related.