Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Aultmind Staff Application

aultmind

Previous IGN: aultmind

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? survival

Would you like to apply for Jurassic?: yes

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i created a discord server and moderate it

Can you record?: only song covers

Do you have a microphone?: i have airpods 2

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? im studying political science so i know how to not be biased

Other information: Desde 2012 a 2015 vivi en Alaska y tuve una granja de gallitos. si nos molestaban, les matabamos. also, i've been playing guitar and bass for around 3 years. I currently have an sg, a rickenbacker 4003, and a fender jazzmaster. i listen to Cafe tacvba and the Beatles, and am majoring in Spanish and minoring in political science in college currently. I also run my own discord server that I'm very proud of. There are only two of us, but it's a very good server. I just moved about 2 months ago and am currently adjusting to my living situation. I have a 12 year old dog named Tater that I love. I'm also taking calculus 2 and have an exam on Wednesday. RAWR XD​

Keil1369

Senior Admin
Staff member
You're missing a ton of questions. They aren't optional. You need to answer every question. You can find the format here. You're "other information" is not needed for this staff application unless it pertains to staffing.

Edit: i was also informed you asked staff to look at your application. If you read the rules you would know that is strictly prohibited and can result in an instant denial. If you can't read the rules for applying, what makes us believe you can follow the rules of the server and enforce them?​

Last edited:

aultmind

You're missing a ton of questions. They aren't optional. You need to answer every question. You can find the format here. You're "other information" is not needed for this staff application unless it pertains to staffing.

Edit: i was also informed you asked staff to look at your application. If you read the rules you would know that is strictly prohibited and can result in an instant denial. If you can't read the rules for applying, what makes us believe you can follow the rules of the server and enforce them?​
okay

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.