Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadManBenJi

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: BadManBenJi

Previous IGN:https://namemc.com/profile/BadManBenji.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone:GMT+2

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): i think i am seen Friendly

How active are/were you:i play minecraft on jurassicmc about 2 hours a day

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?yes i can but in saturdays and sundays 3-4 hours

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:I would like to apply for Jurassic staff because I like making servers a better place, muting or giving warnings to character spammers, grow the community, kick cheaters/hackers, and getting rid of the glitches that people find and don't tell

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:I could host giveaways, events and I can also look out for cheaters/rulebreakers on a daily basis. I will help people with their issues

What will you do to improve the community?:report players that are griefing others and help other players

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):i have no experience because i am new to minecraft

Can you record?:yes

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?no

Do you that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:i vow won't harm anyone and destroy jurassic and community

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:yes i vow will follow the rules i wont leak anything

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? i can get along with people that i don't like

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes i understand

Last edited:

Outdated__

Staff member
Helper
Just some thoughts.

This lacks effort and was cleary rushed

You need to add more depth in your questions

We wan't staff that want to do other things besides help others.

Zoriin

Staff member
Your answers are a good start, however they lack full explanation. Be more specific than just dealing with hackers and bugs. What positive things have you done for the community so far? I haven't seen you online so far, but your history seems clean. Good luck!

Respect

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hi.
This application is lacking detail.
This application seems rushed and little effort was put into it.
You recently joined the server.
I havent seen you on much.
You have a clean history.

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, This application appears to be rushed and not a lot of details are shown on some questions. As you are new to Minecraft, I highly suggest learning the basics, concepts and mechanics in Minecraft Survival. Being Staff on JurassicMC would mean having to hold permissions and responsibilities you'll be needing to fulfill. One last thing to note is that there's a lot of Grammar errors in this application, might wanna fix that.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Status
Not open for further replies.