Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
GN: thelastprussian0.

TIMEZONE: Central European Standard Time (gmt+1).

HOW DO I BELIEVE I AM VIEWED: Neutral .

I am active evryday for at least 5h a day in mc

. Ofc I can go more than 10h if the jurassicmc server had a busy week.

I would like to apply for staff in jurassic mc : because I love helping people and im a mod/moderator in a lot of other servers but the servers I am mod on are private friend servers cause I have a lot of yt friends.

Can I record : yes I can I am a helper to my friend in yt when he streams just talking to his viewers he makes me record gameplay for him.

Do you have a microphone: yes I do but over the years ive gotten ashamed for my voice

Have i ever been banned from any sever : I have 1 time beacause my friends staff tought I had creative mode hacks but I got unbanned when he talked to them

I will say this from my heart that I am never gonna do anything like that I am a kind of person that thinks everyone deserves a 2nd chance even tho my fellow staff members would say something Offensive I will try my best to be nice

and yes I can easily get along with someone If needed

Yes I understand that and I am ready for anything

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator

Pros:
Active
Seems mature.

Cons:
Uneasy to read(I'd suggest spacing out the questions)
Seems rushed
Needs more detail​

FaithKeil14

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Pros:
Active
Cons:
Little to no detail
Seems rushed
Grammar issues
Use of acronyms

while no one is perfect, you’re welcome to use google docs to check for these issues. You are more than welcome to edit​

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, This application looks very rushed, not to mention that the proper Staff Application Format was not used. I highly suggest copy pasting the format, then providing your answer beside it. One more thing to add, there's a lot of grammar issues, and you appear to use a lot of acronyms like "Ofc, yt, etc".

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.