Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Accepted Appliction V.3 (this one might be it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xProdgal_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: xProdgal_

Previous IGN: ProdgalExplorer

Age (Must be 13 or older): I'm Fifteen

Timezone: I live in central standard time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I try to be nice in every way I can. I feel like I am a pretty active person in the community

How active are/were you: Probably on since I wake up till I'm ready to go to bed so about 10 hours a day maybe a little less and If I'm hanging out on a different game with my brother

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yeah I can but I'm currently looking for a job so it might be not able to get on as often as I do now

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because I think you created an awesome community and I think you guys are doing a lot of people right because I know when I play video games I can get trapped and I think your server has trapped me and is making me a better person

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I feel like I’m an excellent friend to everyone and I can help stop rule breakers and hackers ( I did know someone who uses x-ray and I called them out and they said they stopped and then quit the server)

What will you do to improve the community?: I know you guys have a lot of amazing staff members, but I think I could help because I'm on the server most of the day and I have nothing better to do than get on the server and hang around with people

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been staff on some pixelmon server but it was a private server and I was staff but we never got to open it because Bop(Biomes Of Plenty) got taken out from the modpack and we built a lot with that, I’ve also been on many Minehut servers (Minehut is a server where you can make servers on it)

Can you record?: I can, I don't really but my brother can help me

Do you have a microphone?: I Do but my speakers aren't that great

Have you ever been banned from any server? No, I haven't got banned from any server

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I do vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I do vow once again

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Mhm I can most certainly do that

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Mhm I do and I won't get mad I would just like a reason for whats I did

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral
Pros:
Active
Cons:
Looks rushed/little to no detail.
Grammar/spelling errors

We understand that everyone makes mistakes and that no one is perfect, but you can use things like google docs to check for things like spelling and grammar. Also try not to use words like "lmao" in your application. The applications are meant to look more formal. You are more than welcome to EDIT your application.

Cherry

Thanks for taking the time to write this application. I do like that you've continued to apply, this proves your dedication. I've got a few other things to note.
  • There are several grammatical errors throughout your application that could've easily been spotted with the help of google doc's error checker or even a simple look-through.
  • Some of your answers lack in detail. Try to expand on how you'd help around the community.
  • Regarding your past experience,
    IGN: xProdgal_Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been staff on some pixelmon servers in towny things and i left the server Because i simply didn't like the way the people treated me.
    We'll be needing more information regarding these servers and your time working for them.
If you feel you are able to improve your application, feel free to make edits.

xProdgal_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #4
Alright Thanks Ill make sure to fix it, Also if it seems rushed Im kinda tired because i haven't went to bed yet and ive been awake all night (Its like 9am)

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+1

Pros:
No history

Cons:
Grammar issues here and there but feel free to use grammarly.com or google docs to spell check.

Quack23370

Staff member
+1

Pros:
Is active
No prior bad history
Is well liked

Cons:
Some grammatical errors and informal tone, however this can easily be fixed with tools online.

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What will you do to improve the community?: I know you guys have a lot of Amazing
what was this supposed to say? Also don't say things like "mhm". It makes you look unprofessional, but other than that, your application definitely improved after the edits you made.

xProdgal_

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #9
+1

Pros:
No history

Cons:
Grammar issues here and there but feel free to use grammarly.com or google docs to spell check.
I have put it threw google docs and it didn't really help, i can put it threw Grammarly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.