Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Application

ItsThunderFTW

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) Don’t have 1 https://namemc.com/profile/ItsThunderFTW.1
Age (Must be 13 or older):I am 14

Timezone:gmt

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? Friendly as I’ve been trying as much as I can to learn from members of staff

How active are/were you:I’m planning to be on atleast 4hrs a day weekdays and weekends almost all day Because I really like this server and I’m going to hopefully try and make it a better place for each and every person.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:yes I will at Least be on 20hrs a week as I love helping people.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:i Play Skyblock more often as i like it and it just needs that finishing touch to make it 1 of the Best servers.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:Because i am dedicated and I have been encouraged by the great staff on this Amazing server and I would like to help the server grow both as a community and as a server.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:I would benefit by being friendly helpful and also a great friend and i Have a lot of past experiences and I’d help the server grow.
What will you do to improve the community?:ill help the community by just making everyone’s experiences superb And part of that is helping people and make sure that everything is going smoothly.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):4 staff experiences I had resigned because I had done everything to make the server better and it had been a really fun experience just wanted to try new servers as I had done everything in my power to improve the server and I wanted to view the server as a normal player would
Can you record?:Yes .
Do you have a microphone?:yes And I am hoping to get a new 1 soon as myne isn’t that great.
Have you ever been banned from any server?:not necceceraly no.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:yes I vow to try my best and will not harm or destroy Jurassic as I just want to help this server I vow to give my all.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:Yes
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:yes as for example if some one asks me ‘can u give me some spawners’ and my response would be ‘no I cannot as that would be against server rules’ that is correct but if I were to answer ‘yes of course!’ That would be wrong.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes.
Thank you for letting me apply even if I don’t get helper I’ll still help and be friendly!

Last edited:

shai

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member. I've read your application from top to bottom, and below is my honest review of it.

Your application isn't good. It was rushed and lacked details. Single-word answers provide no depth and thus no chance for me to get to know you. You didn't even write your age, instead, you wrote "yes".

I strongly suggest that you review your application, edit it at any time, and proofread it using 3rd party software like Grammarly.

Please, follow the format and read the guide. They are provided to you in the Staff Application forum.

ItsThunderFTW

I appreciate you responding I have found my rush points that weren’t my overall best and ive made it a lot better as now this is what I’d do

QuackTheDuckling

Quackmin
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:

Meets minimum requirements

Cons:
A lot of grammatical errors
Colloquial language
Everyone has a namemc account, search it up
Lacking a lot of detail in all questions

Heerah

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member. I've read your application from top to bottom, and below I have given my pros and cons:

Pros:
Meets minimum requirements
Good intentions

Cons:
Grammatical errors
Lacking detail in your answers
Seems rushed

Feel free to edit your application at any time, expanding on your answers will give our current staff
a better picture of who you are and your personality.

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a mic

Cons
- Severely lacking detail
- Grammatical errors

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC Staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application is severely lacking detail and has grammatical errors. Feel free to edit your application any time soon, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.