Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Adminstrator Or Moderators Applycation

MinePixer1

IGN: MinePixer1

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) I Had basicly the same Ign for time time i played but heres my igns befor 2019-12-23 18:59:37 EgMinePixer1 2018-08-28 16:42:19 smurfludde

Age (Must be 13 or older):I am 13 year's old
Timezone: Live in EU Sweden So we have 24 h clock
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral/ Friendly
How active are/were you: Very Active
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? I think so i play 2-4 h a day.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more? Survial
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because I think I would fit for the job for an Admin or Mod
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would help players that would need it and help read out situations between players.
What will you do to improve the community?: I Can improve the friendlyness on the server and help with the server updates and event if needed
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I havn't been staff on a server and It would mean alot if i would be it on this server because it's the first time and i like to play on this server and does alot-
Can you record?: No sorry i can't record but i could probaby fix so i can. (maybe)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.
Have you ever been banned from any server? No i have never been banned to a server who i have followed the rules on ever server.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I do
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I do
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I can.
:D

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros:
Mic

Cons:
Cannot record
Severely lacking detail
No staffing experience
Abundant spelling errors
Wants Admin or Moderator

Hello MinePixer1, I have detailed some pros and cons in your application as well as constructive criticism. First off, I strongly recommend you set your sights on Helper rather than Admin or Mod to start as we all start at Helper. Next, I suggest you put more effort and detail into your application. This is your first impression, some extra detail goes a long way. Lastly, I suggest you use an external program to aid your grammar and spelling. For this I recommend Grammarly, it is extremely useful. Applying these tips will greatly boost your application, please feel free to edit at any time. See you around Jurassic!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • You may not apply for anything but helper.
You may re apply in two weeks.