Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

a question about an accepted staff application

Thread starter #1
i know in a few years i'm gonna apply for staff but there is one part of when it's accepted that i'm not sure about.

when Ace replies something like "DM me on Discord your IGN and Gmail." ummm i don't have a Gmail i'm active on and i don't want to catch him off guard with the email i'm active on.

Is it a problem if i don't give a Gmail but i different type of email platform?
Cause i don't want him to be upset that i don't give him a Gmail but a different type.

Thread starter #3
what do you mean? i don't understand i just want to know if having an email that isn't Gmail is a problem for when i apply for staff and if it gets accepted.

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
what do you mean? i don't understand i just want to know if having an email that isn't Gmail is a problem for when i apply for staff and if it gets accepted.
It is somewhat a problem. You need an email to receive documents that go along and help you with your day to day job as a staff member. It isn't hard to create ag Gmail. For a guide you can use this for a guide on how to create an account; https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56256?hl=en

Thread starter #8
then today i'll work on getting active on one of my Gmail alt accounts for if my application gets accepted.