Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied _IdentityThief's Application

_IdentityThief

IGN: _IdentityThief

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/name/ASwDFZXCvBHGTYYV

Age (Must be 13 or older): I’m 14.

Timezone: GMT+9(KST)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Very friendly, I’ve played for a long time and know a lot of people.

How active are/were you: I’m usually really active, and can play up to 10-20 hours a week.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Absolutely! Sometimes even 20 hours a week!

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
I have always played Survival and nothing else. (excluding the time when Skyblock was just released, I just wanted to see how it was like.) More people know me from Survival and learned about the server rules, commands, and almost everything that a good survivalist should know about Jurassic Survival.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I’d made this decision to apply for staff because this is my favorite server and it always will be. This was the first server I ever played on after getting Minecraft: Java Edition and I would like to say I made many happy memories on this server. All the time I played, more and more new players joined Jurassic and they would always ask staff and or players who helped new players and I’m delighted to say that I am one of them. I have always wanted to help staff on this server and donate to it.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I think I’m a helpful and kind person so I can bring more players to Jurassic and motivate new players as the staff did to me.

What will you do to improve the community?:
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I haven’t staffed a lot of Minecraft Servers, but I have staffed many Discord servers and I’ve never been demoted.

Can you record?: My recording software is almost flawless.

Do you have a microphone?: Yep!

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
Nope. (Unless you count the times I’ve been banned by my friend as a joke)

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Never, in any way possible.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I think I’ll get along with everyone very much.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Sir yes, sir!

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
I understand fully and I’ll take full responsibility for anything I do.

Last edited:

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Active in the community

Cons
- Grammatical errors
- Lacks detail
- Seems rushed

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application has some grammatical errors, lacks detail, and seems rushed. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Wish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Neutral
Pros:
Knows the server
Full of enthusiasm

Cons:
Lacks a lot of detail
Un-experienced
Seems Rushed

Hello _IdentityThief, I have included my pros and cons above. There is a lack of detail in your submission. I highly recommend that you use a grammar checker and add more to your open-ended questions. Well, I hope you succeed. But, as of now, this application is not at a satisfactory level and can be improved. I will bump my score to a +1 by adding those emendations. Please feel free, at any given time, to edit your application. Thank you for your submission, see you all around Jurassic!​

Lilachu

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros:
. Age
. Active in Community
. Has a mic

Cons:
. Seems rushed
. Questions incomplete

Hi there, _IdentityThief! Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC. It seems you have missed a few questions in your application. You can edit your application at anytime to add information or fix any mistakes. ♥

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC
I have read your application from top to bottom and here is my honest opinion.

While at first glance your application seemed detailed , but it is severely lacking.
You did not even answer one of the questions. Your application was rushed and contains many grammatical errors while no one is perfect you can use 3rd party programs such as google docs or gammarly to rectify this.
Now i will provide you with the pros and cons of your application

Pros:
Good intentions

Cons:
Severely lacking detail
Numerous grammatical errors
Unanswered question

I have given my honest review as construct criticism.
You may edit your application any time soon.​

TruckLover22

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod

Pros

Has a microphone

Cons

Severely lacking detail
Unanswered question

Seems rushed

Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! I have read your entire application and provided you with the pros and cons above. Overall your application is severely lacking detail, this application is the 1st step to introducing yourself to the staff team, with little detail how do we determine if you are the right fit. Your application is also missing an answer to one of our questions. Please feel free to edit your application at any time in the future. Hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks