Status
Not open for further replies.

_Cinders

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Previous IGN: mine.ly/_Cinders.1

Time zone: BST

I believe I am viewed in the community as a friendly kind person who goes out of there way to help others out such as / Helping new players / Giving tips to new players and in general helping players. I do engage in the communist war group and will leave when online. As I see the reputation it has given me. A joke has turned too serious.

How active are/were you: I am active about 4 hours a day and 8 hours on weekend (6)

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes I can as said above.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play survival more.

I would like to apply to Jurassic because I play a lot on it (Most of my free time as my friends play on the server too) , I see no staff online and people swearing , griefing and throwing inappropriate and annoying comments and I would like to help that and make the server a better place. I enjoy the server and would like it to be a less toxic , calm and nice place (Improving the server the best I can.) I also would like to contribute to the already growing community and would like to help out those players who have never played the game before.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would benefit Jurassic by helping regulate the server be cause as the server grows so do rule breakers.I will also make the server a better place by being kind,strict and dedicated making sure players follow the rules.

I am Friendly - Trying to make players as happy and as jolly as possible to make the servers mood upbeat and Jubilant.

I am dedicated - I am focused and dedicated and will not stop what I am working on even if I have to eat or go outside. I will always come back and finish the job that's not done.

What will you do to improve the community?:I will improve the community by making it a more friendly place than it already is. I will crackdown on rule breakers and stop them ruining the server. I read chat a lot. Can be very strict yet friendly if needed. I will try and make the staff less stressed then they already are being barraged by questions and letting it overwhelm them. Have memorised the Command list and gone through over it 15 times. Can help new players understand the game and overcome how frustrating it is when they don't get something after multiple tries. Overall I can help make the server a better place.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I used to be a helper on a different server and help out mods until I quit because my best friend switched server and the server was dying.

Can you record?: Yes I can.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Yes for building on a path but it was only for 12 hours.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:I vow that if I am accepted into the team, I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community because I love the server and I spend all my time on it ; it would be a tragedy to have it be destroyed.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I Vow that during the time of my Staffing, I will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them. I find ways to like most people.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes I can because I feel that everybody should have a voice and a chance no matter what I think about them.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes

On behalf of Cinders thank you.

Last edited:

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+2

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.

I have read your application and here is my honest review.
Overall you have good intentions and meet the minimum requirements.
However your activity online is a bit concerning. Recently you joined your friends in this silly communist themed nonsense this shows severe immaturity to me. Should you be accepted into the staff team you would display more maturity to the community of jurassic and likely leave this "group" and "war" and change your current nick from comunistcinders to something else.
Overall here are the
pros and cons of your application

Pros:
Meets minimum requirements
Good intentions
Good amount of playtime

Previous experience
Honest about history
Changed nick and showed maturity by listening to the criticism given this shows potential in you.

Cons:

Edit: Well done i have seen these changes for myself when i was just online this has increased your score and shown you are mature enough to listen and make changes.

I have given you my honest review as constructive criticism you may edit your application at any time before an owner responds.

Last edited:

_Cinders

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thank you for the constructive criticism I will be leaving the communist war group as I see it is a waste of my time and if I was accepted into the staff team I wouldn't have time for it anyway and I am ruining my reputation by making enemies in pvp. I will also be changing my nick considering how immature it is. I have left the party and changed my nick.

FUNFUNYT

Hey _Cinders, thank you for applying for JurassicMC! Here are my honest pros and cons:

Pros:

Meets minimum requirements
Good intentions

Cons:

Lacking a little bit of detail (can edit)

Your application is overall well organized but I believe you can put in a bit more details for "What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?". But rather than that, your application looks fantastic. Good luck!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.