Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

10 things to do when your BORED on Jurassic!

Future

I think we've all maybe had some slow down or something's bothering us either with not having enough money or just being so stacked you just got nothing to do. Well I've put a list of 10 things YOU can do while your bored! Here we go!

1. Take on the netherite beacon challenge!

Description: Only the best of the best can achieve this astronomical task, This requires hard dedication. Tons of tnt. And a lot of patience. To put into perspective. For every 4 anicent debris that is one netherite ingot, To make one block of netherite that's 9 ingots. That's already 40 anicent debris! Note: You need 164 blocks of iron, gold, emerealds, diamonds, and/or netherite to make a full tier 4 haste 2 beacon. Now we know that there is 9 ingots in one netherite block we can do 9 x 164 which equals a grand total 1476 netherite ingots! Now that's crazy you think, but hold on each netherite ingot contains 4 anicent debris and 1476 x 4 = ... if I did my math correctly... drum roll please! *drum roll plays* 5904 anicnet debris! Only a master can do this incredible task!

2. Dig a 1000x1000 wide area, now I know I'm starting off with a bang but I promise there will be some easier one later down the list but to put in perspective, an average chunk in minecraft has around 17,000 blocks (stopping around sea level which is y63). Some ways to do this are, mine, use tnt dupers, use a bunch of withers, and or have Keil on your side and help you out cuz she's a mad woman. #Keil4Life. With that out of the way, lets move on to numero 3. (Yes I don't know what I'm saying)

3. Hold an event! It's always fun to have a skin competiton or even make a maze for villagers and players chose them while the villagers use there AI to navigate to a work station or something! Anyways have fun doing your own things! Great way to interact with the community and have fun! I personally love it!

4. Make a mini game and share it with others! Nothing's more fun then watching your good friends be jump scared by a creeper in a horror maze or get thrown into a pit of lava from falling by parkouring across the dangerous valleys of your old warehouse! Even a simple armor stand launcher with your friends head (which trexs and above can do /skull {player name} every 24 hours)! It will make everyone's day! (Just don't use a creeper xD)

5. Fight in /warp pvp! Sometimes you'll get enough space and if you REALLY wanna be extra safe, call in some velos and they will protect you if you are on there good side, hehe ;)! I'd recomend not using your main kit unless you got backups as you can get killed and lose your stuff!

6. Host a live news show with all your friends and have someone record! Grab some of your artistic abilties and let the show go on! Lets see what you and your friends can make with just some quick tools and make a show for all of us to enjoy! I'd recomend using OBS to record and if you wanna edit try using ShotCut. I'm sure some other people on the servers know and if not just look it up on youtube!

7. Prank some people (espeically staff!)! Disguise yourself as a creeper and act like your going to blow up! Make a funny tunnel with walls and signs that say " DO NOT PASS" "STOP IT NOW" and at the end add a funny statue or a funny quote. It's all fun and games and if done well, there reaction is priceless.

8. Create a new redstone farm or create your own design. Put your friends through a funny skit on a minecart rail and do some crazy wacky optical illuisions! At the end you can do something spectcular or put them on a ride they'll never forget with jump scares and everything! Just make sure your friend's alright with this as with every other thing on this list!

9. Do what I'm doing right now! I bet that if your still reading you wanna have some fun and stuff! I do too! I made this list since I had no clue what to do! Now I'm on a role! Share your ideas! The ideas will come back right at you too! Kinda counter-intutive but it works! Try it out!

10. Create an event/program! I'm making custom pictures for everyone with backgrounds so everyone can have something cool to look at everyday! I made it specfically for my channel banner but decided why not have other people try it out! I'm also currently making a list of OGS on Jurassic and want names! It's good to ask people there ideas and stuff and help out the community, like I'm helping you :D

*This took about an hour to write so please don't leave any mess ups or anything! I'm doing this in the evening!

Dex586

No, Duping is punishable. Read the rules here.
i wondered because...
Future said:
2. Dig a 1000x1000 wide area, now I know I'm starting off with a bang but I promise there will be some easier one later down the list but to put in perspective, an average chunk in minecraft has around 17,000 blocks (stopping around sea level which is y63). Some ways to do this are, mine, use tnt dupers, use a bunch of withers, and or have Keil on your side and help you out cuz she's a mad woman. #Keil4Life. With that out of the way, lets move on to numero 3. (Yes I don't know what I'm saying)
are tnt dupers under the "duping" or "glitching"

Last edited:
I think we've all maybe had some slow down or something's bothering us either with not having enough money or just being so stacked you just got nothing to do. Well I've put a list of 10 things YOU can do while your bored! Here we go!

1. Take on the netherite beacon challenge!

Description: Only the best of the best can achieve this astronomical task, This requires hard dedication. Tons of tnt. And a lot of patience. To put into perspective. For every 4 anicent debris that is one netherite ingot, To make one block of netherite that's 9 ingots. That's already 40 anicent debris! Note: You need 164 blocks of iron, gold, emerealds, diamonds, and/or netherite to make a full tier 4 haste 2 beacon. Now we know that there is 9 ingots in one netherite block we can do 9 x 164 which equals a grand total 1476 netherite ingots! Now that's crazy you think, but hold on each netherite ingot contains 4 anicent debris and 1476 x 4 = ... if I did my math correctly... drum roll please! *drum roll plays* 5904 anicnet debris! Only a master can do this incredible task!

3. Hold an event! It's always fun to have a skin competiton or even make a maze for villagers and players chose them while the villagers use there AI to navigate to a work station or something! Anyways have fun doing your own things! Great way to interact with the community and have fun! I personally love it!

4. Make a mini game and share it with others! Nothing's more fun then watching your good friends be jump scared by a creeper in a horror maze or get thrown into a pit of lava from falling by parkouring across the dangerous valleys of your old warehouse! Even a simple armor stand launcher with your friends head (which trexs and above can do /skull {player name} every 24 hours)! It will make everyone's day! (Just don't use a creeper xD)

5. Fight in /warp pvp! Sometimes you'll get enough space and if you REALLY wanna be extra safe, call in some velos and they will protect you if you are on there good side, hehe ;)! I'd recomend not using your main kit unless you got backups as you can get killed and lose your stuff!

6. Host a live news show with all your friends and have someone record! Grab some of your artistic abilties and let the show go on! Lets see what you and your friends can make with just some quick tools and make a show for all of us to enjoy! I'd recomend using OBS to record and if you wanna edit try using ShotCut. I'm sure some other people on the servers know and if not just look it up on youtube!

7. Prank some people (espeically staff!)! Disguise yourself as a creeper and act like your going to blow up! Make a funny tunnel with walls and signs that say " DO NOT PASS" "STOP IT NOW" and at the end add a funny statue or a funny quote. It's all fun and games and if done well, there reaction is priceless.

8. Create a new redstone farm or create your own design. Put your friends through a funny skit on a minecart rail and do some crazy wacky optical illuisions! At the end you can do something spectcular or put them on a ride they'll never forget with jump scares and everything! Just make sure your friend's alright with this as with every other thing on this list!

9. Do what I'm doing right now! I bet that if your still reading you wanna have some fun and stuff! I do too! I made this list since I had no clue what to do! Now I'm on a role! Share your ideas! The ideas will come back right at you too! Kinda counter-intutive but it works! Try it out!

10. Create an event/program! I'm making custom pictures for everyone with backgrounds so everyone can have something cool to look at everyday! I made it specfically for my channel banner but decided why not have other people try it out! I'm also currently making a list of OGS on Jurassic and want names! It's good to ask people there ideas and stuff and help out the community, like I'm helping you :D

*This took about an hour to write so please don't leave any mess ups or anything! I'm doing this in the evening!
what i like to do is see how long it takes for me to get banned or muted or kick warned

Bearemmett12

uh is server still dead or nah also I kinda stopped playing since I've done like everything that you can do bruh for some reason it says I'm a new member