Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied 00soundwaves00 staff application

soundwave

Previous IGN: 00soundwave00 is my Minecraft username

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 12 but I am turning 13 in 1-2 months I just wanted to make an application before I turn 13
Timezone: pacific standard time
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I think I would be considered as a friendly person I like helping people that is the main reason I want to become a helper I like to make friends online to and I enjoy building communities
How active are/were you: I would say I am pretty active but I do have school but I think I play a healthy amount and I take breaks to go outside and take walks to the store
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum?: I think I can get in 8 and a half to Mabey 10 hours in but I am busy doing school and hanging with my family
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I do play survival and when I found this nice server I got a lot of welcomes and I got 2 mil from a quiz
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to apply to Jurassic staff because I like to help people and I like the community on the server and I want to protect the community from griefers and raiders and from people who are being disrespectful
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I think I would benefit the community by helping with people's needs and resolving problems
What will you do to improve the community?: I will improve the community by helping the other staff so they are not so busy
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been banned and I have had my building move because of an argument but I don't hold a grudge
Can you record?: I can not record because my PC can't handle the amount of space it takes to save recordings
Do you have a microphone?: I do have a mic from my earbuds for my iPhone and I don't have discord on my PC but I do have it on my phone
Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have been banned on this server that is a reason you could decline my application I got banned because of griefing but that was all my fault because I didn't bother reading the rules but when I got my temp ban over went and read the rules
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: yes I vow to not grief steal or do anything to destroy or make this a bad community
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes I will vow to not leak the rules and guidelines and I don't treat people differently based on past experiences and not liking them
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: yes I will not base my decisions on who the person is and if I don't like them it won't affect their punishment
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes I do understand if I get my application accepted and I get demoted I will still play on the server and I fully understand why you could decline my application or demote me thank you for reading my application and please if you need me to be 13 can you /mail me in-game and tell me if I need to wait till I'm 13 in march and I will message you privately my birthdate.

soundwave

ok I will work on this I have been trying hard to write with more detail my dream job is to write books and I made this while I was at lunch at school so when I get home I will try to put some more detail and sorry for being impatient

Lynx

Staff member
Mod
Pros:
N/A

Cons:
- Ban History
- Activity
- Severely lacking detail
- No recording software

Thank you for applying to be apart of the JurassicMC staff. I have read over your application and have provided my pros and cons. Your application seems extremely rushed and provides us with no way to get to know you as a person and a staff member. Some of your replies to the applications format do not match, and you do not have a recording software. Your application has many grammatical issues. I know not everyone is perfect, but this issue can be solved by using Grammarly or using Google Docs. You will be able to apply as soon as you turn 13. We hope to see you around JurassicMC!

felipe1764

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone

Cons
- Cannot record
- Grammatical errors

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Currently, you are not meeting the minimum requirements as you cannot record and you do not meet our age requirements.

Wish

Staff member
Mod
Pros
- N/A

Cons
- Ban History

Thank you for applying to be apart of JurassicMC!
I've read your application and provided you with pros and cons. Overall, there is a noticeable lack of detail and it seems rushed. I highly encourage you to edit and add more information to your submission. To correct your mistakes, try using Grammarly. Give us an idea of who you are and what the characteristics of your personality consist of. We want a team where we can get to know each other and work extremely well together. Since you are twelve, you seem to have an issue with being impatient, you're going to have to wait to reapply for your desired amount of time. However, when you turn thirteen, you can reapply for your birthday in two months.
Hope to see you around JurassicMC!​
[Helper] Wish

Wish

Staff member
Mod
and do you mind if I ask my writing teacher if she can help me
Hi soundwave, you're twelve, you're not going to be admitted into JurassicMC, you're going to have to wait until your birthday. While it wouldn't be ideal for your teacher to help you write it, they can proof read it for you.

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for applying for staff on jurassicMC.

You are not the required age, this shows you may not have thoroughly read The guid to becoming a helper.

You will need to use both a video recorder and a screen capture application when you are staff not just one or the other.

Overall you do not meet our minimum requirements
I will provide the pros and cons of your application now.

Pros:
good intentions

Cons:
does not meet minimum requirements
ban history

I have given my honest review as consecutive criticism

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • Can't record.
  • Does not meet requirements.
  • Ban history showing that you do not like to follow the rules, staff have to follow and enforce the rules.
You may re apply when you're thirteen.